I Don't Want To Lose You. (Chapter 32)

'Telling lies to protect someone you love only destroys them in the end. ~ Anonymous'

WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

Something was off and had been all night. They weren't telling me something and I was getting worried, "Guys what is it? I know there's something you're not telling me." I pointed my statement towards both Sean and Clay, they gave each other a look before sighing.

"It's Jordan, we think he might be cheating on you." Clay answered as I frowned, their words setting in, and as Clay showed me his phone, my heart shattered. It was a picture of another girl kissing Jordan in a bar, "W- what? Where did this come from?"

"We found it on 'Twitter', I'm so sorry Mia." Sean apologized- but I refused to accept this, I pulled out my phone calling Jordan as I headed up the stairs.

"Who is she?" Those were the first words that came out of mouth once he answered the phone

He sighed, "Mia it's not what you think-"

"Don't you DARE lie to me Jordan! I saw the picture of you guys kissing, who is she?!"

"Her name is Alison, and we're not dating. She's a fan, she came up to me drunk, and kissed me. Lexi had to pulled her off of me, I wasn't cheating Mia."

"Let me talk to Lexi." I was still unsure if he was telling the truth or not.

"Is it true?" I asked as she said 'hello'.

"Yes Mia, he's not cheating on you and he feels awful about this, you should see his face right now, he's stressing out."

"So... he's not cheating?" I asked shaking my head as I felt a sense of relief.

"No Mia, he loves you too much."

I blinked as the tears started forming, "Put him back on." Once she gave him the phone back I started crying, "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, can you forgive me?"

"Shhhh... calm down baby girl, I'm not mad at you. I forgive you, please don't beat yourself up over this okay?"

I laughed slightly through the tears, "It's just Clay and Sean both made it seemed as though you had cheated on me. I feel really stupid right now."

"I know, but it's okay." He reassured once more.

"Can I see you tonight?"

"Yes, I'll be there soon." He sighed hanging up the phone, my heart sunk, I felt awful. I left the room stomping down the stairs catching everyone's attention.

"He's not cheating on me." I raised my eyebrows at the boys as they both looked shocked.

"She came up to him drunk, and then kissed him and posted the photo, Lexi had to pry her off of him."

"Mia, we're sorry." Sean answered rising to his feet as I sighed.

"It's fine, just next time, make sure you get your facts straight." I told them and left to go wait for Jordan. As soon as he pulled up and stepped out of his car I ran to him hugging him close and crying all over again.

"Shhh baby girl, shhh. It's okay. It's okay." He rubbed my back in a soothing motion and I found myself calming down and as I looked up at him, he smiled wiping my tears away, "Now why are you so upest?"

"Because I thought I had really lost you this time."

He reached up tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "Not this time baby girl, not this time." He whispered planting a kiss to my forehead.

"I still feel awful." I gulped holding back the tears but as I stared into his eyes, I couldn't help it.

"Don't cry baby girl. I know you didn't mean it, and it's okay, you're okay." His smile was small as I found my heart breaking from my accusations.