The Big Audition (Chapter 3)

'Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor. ~ Anonymous'

JUNE 1ST...

(Jordan's P.O.V.)

The day of auditions had arrived and I was ready, hoping that Mia might possibly show...

"Ready J?" I looked over at Frank giving a nod, and the first girl came in. I didn't want to do these extra auditions but Frank had insisted we interview more than just one girl- but yet, I still had hope Mia was the one. No, I knew Mia was the one.

(Mia's P.O.V.)

Jordan wanted me to come today- but I was so nervous, could I really do this?

"Hey Mia!" I looked up to see my friends waiting for me as Katie waved me over, I took out my earbuds approaching them.

"Thanks for coming guys!" I exclaimed, hugs all around.

"Did you honestly think we'd miss this Mia? Come on." I smiled at Sean as he shrugged.

"Well- what have you heard?" I asked as I took a deep breath and headed to the back of the line.

"He hasn't decided on anyone." I raised my eyebrows at Clay's statement, then looked at Amber who added, "He's turned down every single one."

"You're kidding- well if that's true then I certainly don't stand a chance." I sighed, "Why did I even come?" I was starting to give up all hope as I looked over at the line- everyone looked so hopeful.

"Um, we know why... Mia he asked for you BY NAME. That HAS to mean something." Paige pointed out as everyone chimed in agreement.

"You've got this Mia." I grinned at Jeremy's words- maybe he was right, I got a nudge of encouragement to get in line from Katie and I did.

HOURS LATER...

Hour after hour and every single girl had exited either shaking there heads or in tears- or with looks of possible hope across their face. I was next, and the last to go in, I was absolutely petrified- the girl before me came running out of the room in tears as I looked towards my friends, I wasn't so sure I could do this.

"Go blow him away Mia." Amber winked, and Jeremy nodded at me, "We'll be waiting right here for when you come out."

(Jordan's P.O.V.)

"Well that was horrible." I huffed rolling my eyes, and took a drink from my water, almost none of these girls had any potential, most just wanted to meet me.

Frank cleared his throat looking down at his chart, "We have one more girl-"

"Well she better be better than the rest of these, bring her in." I cut him off tossing the chart on the table, I sat up as my phone buzzed and I answered my friend Ellie back saying I was still stuck in rehearsals and that I would call to talk with her later, I was also upset over the fact that out of all these girls, the one I had hoped would show, hadn't.

I checked my Twitter seeing some fans who were talking about meeting me, as Frank asked, "Name?"

"Mia Katie Lane." Her. That's when I looked up, my eyes meeting hers, "Mia." I actually smiled, "Glad you could make it." I nodded as she smiled and Frank asked her what song she would be performing.

"'All About Us', right?" I answered before she could and she just nodded biting her bottom lip, I mean, was I going crazy?

"Okay, well go ahead and start whenever you're ready." I ignored Frank, never taking my eyes off of her as she got into position and gave a nod, Mia moved across the floor in perfect sync to the song, landing each move perfectly- and I couldn't help but grin at some of her moves that were exactly like they were from the music video, she had certainly done her research.

(Mia's P.O.V.)

Once I finished my last dance move I looked up, to see Jordan standing and clapping for me, "Mia- that was phenomenal." He grinned biting his bottom lip as he came around the table walking towards me, "If you don't mind I want try a little something- okay, uh play, 'Love Is The Name', you know it?" I nodded as he got closer to me, "Good- then just follow me, and you'll be fine." Before I knew it he was face to face with me, I waited and he gave the signal as his arms went to my waist, he spun me around and grabbed my hand spinning me out and back into his arms as I came face to face with him again, we moved to the beat, in sync not just to the music- but with each other, as though it was meant to be, "Wow." He gasped when the song was over, "Mia, you've got the slot- if you want it."

(Jordan's P.O.V.)

"Y- yes! Yes of course I want it!" She exclaimed as she threw her arms around my neck and I chuckled hugging her back, "I cannot thank you enough for this."

"You're welcome." I grinned as she smiled back, I was over amazed at this girl, so beautiful, so talented, so... perfect.

"Um, could I take you out for supper to celebrate?" I suggested scratching the back of my neck as she hesitated, "What is it?"

"Oh it's not you- it's just my friends are kind of waiting for me."

"Well can I join you all?"

She looked surprised frowning, "Really? You don't mind?"

I chuckled at her cuteness, "Of course not- I want to get to know you a little bit more before we start dancing, what better way than meeting your friends?"

"Alright then, let's go." She shrugged, and I reached down taking her hand in mine, she never said a word as I stared up into her eyes, and I asked, "Pizza sound good?" She nodded as I added, "Just give me a moment alone with my manager and I'll meet you right outside?" Again she nodded as I grinned pursing my lips and letting her go reluctantly.

(Mia's P.O.V.)

There was something about the way he held my hand so perfectly in his- what was happening right now? I grinned at myself as I left the theater, coming face to face with my friends who waited eagerly for my answer, "Well?" They asked in unison, and tears filled my eyes as I answered.

"I got the spot!" Everyone grinned as they all cheered rushing over to hug me, "See? I knew you could do it Mia." Jeremy's words caused me to grin- how'd I get such great friends?