I Love You Too Much (Chapter 17)

(PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE AND LISTEN WHILE YOU READ!)

'Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about. ~ Anonymous'

(Mia's P.O.V.)

I sat staring at my food, "Mia, you okay?" Sadie asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Uh, you know I'm not really hungry." I offered a small smile and pushed my plate away from me, "Excuse me." My stomach was still hurting as I headed up the stairs to my room, right now, all I wanted was to be alone. I saw Jordan had called again and I groaned before throwing my phone onto my bed, I plopped down putting my head in my hands and gritting my teeth in anger. This was getting ridiculous- why couldn't anyone just give me some space? I groaned again and realized I wouldn't get any quiet in this house- then, I remembered them mentioning you could go and sit on the roof and how they used to do it as kids, and about how safe it was. I snatched up my earbuds- left a note on the mirror, and headed on up the latter. Once I reached the top- I took a deep breath and smiled out at the view before taking a seat and putting my earbuds in.

(Katie's P.O.V.)

"Hey didn't I leave my red swimsuit in your room?" I asked Paige as I rummaged through my clothes with her hanging out on my bed.

"Yeah, when you were debating which one to wear first. I left it on the chair by the mirror."

"Thanks, be right back." I left and as I reached Paige and Mia's room- I found the door open and it was empty, immediately I wondered where Mia was, I went to grab my swimsuit off the chair, finding a note on the mirror.

"GUYS..." I called out as I read her note.

"What, what is it?" Clay asked as everyone rushed in and I turned around to show him the note, "Mia's on the roof."

"Wait, why? That doesn't make any sense." Amber shook her head frowning.

"She said she needs some space." Clay replied shrugging and passed the note to someone else.

"So, what, we just leave her all alone up there?"

Just then Jeremy's phone went off, "Um, It's Jordan- be right back." He left to take the call.

"I think for now, yes. She'll come down on her own time." Sean answered and we all chimed in agreement, hoping she was okay.

(Jordan's P.O.V.)

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and decided to call again- but this time I called Jeremy.

"Hello?" He sighed and I could hear chatting in the background.

"Hey man, look, I just need to know how she is- she won't answer any of calls, and I'm worried sick."

"Jordan, she's thinking things over. She misses you, I can tell you that- she's constantly thinking about you. Look, she loves you- but she's worried about where this is going, we all are. A- and also, we might of all kind of ganged up on her the other night and told her that we're worried about her, and about what she's getting herself into. You have to understand we have nothing against you, we're just worried about her. This is her first time dating a celebrity, and you two are still getting used to each other, we love her too. We also don't want her forgetting who she is."

I couldn't help the smile that emerged across my face, "I know you guys care about her, you also have to understand that I do too. I have never loved anyone as much as I love Mia- she has my heart. Please, tell me how she is."

"Right now, she's heartbroken- hardly eating."

His words caused panic and I frowned, "Is she okay?"

"Honestly, we don't know anymore. I think she's partly not eating because of her stomach."

"O- okay thanks."

"No problem. I got to go, oh and Jordan, just give her some space that's all she needs right now. Goodbye Jordan."

"Goodbye Jeremy."

LATER...

I sat on my bed staring at her picture on my phone, I let out a sigh. Mia still hadn't called or texted, and I hadn't contacted her once today since I'd talked to Jeremy earlier. The more I'd thought about it- the more I realized how much I missed her. Suddenly as I sat there, still staring at the photo of her laughing and of the day it was taken- it hit me why Mia had done all of this. She wasn't sure about what she wanted, yes I had to take into account what her friends had told her- but I knew Mia, and I understood what all of this had to do with. Mia, was afraid of the unknown- she was afraid of me hurting her, now it all made sense. I jumped up from the bed and immediately started packing- I had to talk to her about this, now. Once I packed a small overnight bag, I found the address Clay had given me weeks ago, and started out on my way.

THAT EVENING...

(Mia's P.O.V.)

I stood in my room staring out the window, as 'Thin Air' played in the background, I sighed and went to sit on my bed as I thought about Jordan. I wanted him back, I needed him back- I didn't care about what the others thought, this was what I wanted.

"Hey, we're heading out to the water again, wanna come?" Paige asked and I just shook my head.

"Maybe later, okay?" She nodded offering a brief smile before she left the room, and I found myself going back over to the window and watching them out there.

"Why can't they just understand? I want him back- I need him back." I sighed just as Jordan's rap started to come on.

"Glad someone thinks so." My mouth dropped open and I turned to find him standing there.

A grin stretched across my face, "Jordan?" He approached me smiling and I ran to him and he kissed me passionately.