I'm Not Letting You Go (Chapter 18)

'A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is. ~ Anonymous'

"Mia, I never want you to think I'm not in this. I will always be here- I love you, I'm here to stay, it doesn't matter what we agreed on when we first started dating, I'm here for you now, and right now, that's the only place I wanna be. Mia, I love you too much to allow you to think that I don't care." He proclaimed this as I grinned bitting my bottom lip and he held my waist with one arm and his other hand cupped my face.

"I know and I love you too Jordan, so much. I think I was just worried about what the others thought. That and I was worried about where we were going, I'm not ready to give this up- not yet." He grinned wiping my tears away and kissing me, then hugging me close.

"Why don't you change and we can head on out to the water to see your friends, then we can go somewhere and talk some more okay?"

"Okay. Do the other's know you're here?"

"Not yet. Where can I change?"

"Bathroom's right down the hall." I smiled at him, "Oh and Jordan," He looked back at me his bag in his hand, "Hm?" I bit my bottom lip still grinning, "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby girl." He smiled back before disappearing. Once I got changed I headed downstairs to find him waiting at the bottom of the steps, he took my hand asking as he took a deep breath, "Ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." I smiled and he grinned down at me as I clinged to his arm shutting my eyes and I felt him kiss the top of my head before we headed for the sliding glass door and I took a deep breath before walking out.

"Jordan?!" Sadie exclaimed, catching everyone's attention and they all looked our way.

"Hey guys." He gave a nod and I smiled at him.

"I knew you'd show up man." Jeremy beamed coming over and patting him on the back.

"I had to. She wouldn't answer my calls." He replied looking at me as I bit my bottom lip and looked away, only to find him scooping me up as I squealed, "I love you my baby girl." He told me as my arms went around his neck- and we heard the girls 'aww'- "I love you too Jordan." I told him and leaned up pecking his lips.

"Come on and join us." Clay suggested jerking his head that way as Jordan put me down and the others chimed in agreement as Jordan just took my hand in his.

"No thanks I think I'm good- we still have some things to chat about." He smiled at me again as I sighed contently.

"Alright, well if you're hungry- there's food in the fridge." Darrel gave a nod before he started leaving the group.

"Thanks, join me?" He asked looking at me, and I nodded.

"We'll see you later." I told them and we headed inside.

"Are you happy?" He asked as he scooped me up again and sat me up on the counter to the side and he rubbed circles on my sides- his face just inches from mine.

"I am now." I grinned, and he smiled back, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Mia, you need to know something baby girl." He sighed reaching up and rubbing my cheek- his other hand staying at my waist.

"What is it baby?" I asked my hands going to the sides of his face as he just smiled.

"This time, I'm not letting you go."

"And I'm perfectly okay with that." I laughed shaking my head slightly as tears started falling down my face, and he wiped them away.

"Hey," It was soft coming from his lips as I looked up at him, "I'm always here baby, always." Then he planted a kiss to my forehead.

"How's your stomach?" He asked going to the fridge and looking it over.

"Better." I replied watching him as he pulled out the pasta we'd had tonight and started getting it ready.

"Pasta sound good?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I answered as he raised his eyebrows at me. He just grinned and shook his head. I hopped off the counter and helped get out the bowls as he came over wrapping his arms around my waist and planting kisses up my neck, "Jordan." I laughed and I moved out of the way, but found his face just inches from mine again, my hand reached up slightly as I stopped laughing and he leaned in kissing me softly. The microwave went off and I pulled away pursing my lips- "The food is ready." I left him standing there as I slipped away and got it out, I then put it into the bowls and he got out the Parmesan putting it on each.

"Grab me a water. I got it." He told me as I rolled my eyes but got one for the both of us, and we took a seat at the kitchen island.

"You know, I really am sorry about what I put you through- I- I just didn't know what to do." I'd finally said it, I'd gotten the words out. He stopped what he was doing and put his fork down his hand going over mine, "Mia, I understand what you were doing- I'm not upset, and I'm not angry either. Just know that I'm here for you, no matter what. Okay?" I nodded pursing my lips as he smiled and kissed my forehead once again, I leaned against his shoulder sighing contently.

"And I think you should know, I don't care what my friends think of us. I'm happy, that's all that matters."

"I know baby girl- and I agree one hundred percent, now let's eat, okay?" I sat up and started eating both of us smiling at each other.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Good Morning beautiful." Jordan greeted me with a peck on the lips as I took a seat at the table.

"Alright guys, we're leaving at ten, so let's eat and then get started packing up. I know most of you packed last night, but we need to finish up, clean up a little bit around here and then head out." Clay informed us as he sat down.

"Sounds good, I'm riding with Jordan." I told them before we bowed our heads to pray- then dug in.

LATER...

Hours later we had reached our apartment complex, and Jordan helped me get me stuff up to my room before I walked him out.

"Let me take you to my place tonight. I have something I wanna talk to you about. And don't worry- you're going to love it."

"Can't wait." I told him and he kissed my cheek before leaving in his car. I headed back up to the apartment expecting my friends to corner me.

"Hey, Mia. You okay?" Sean asked as I entered.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I frowned in confusion- I thought they'd be mad.

"Because we realized we caused a lot of this, and we're sorry. We want you happy Mia, we were just worried about you. But then we realized we'd made things worse. Sorry." Clay rambled his apology as I shook my head laughing slightly.

"Guys, I'm not mad- and part of this was my fault- you were right, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. And Clay," I caught his attention and I smiled, "thank you for being so concerned, and quit beating yourself up. It's okay." I nodded and went to hug him, "We love you Mia." He smiled.

"I love you guys too. Now, I'm going to go get ready for my date tonight." I smiled going up the stairs as the girls followed in excitement.