Meeting Her Family (Chapter 10)

'Sometimes all a girl really needs is someone to hold her hand. ~ Anonymous'

FRIDAY...

(Mia's P.O.V.)

I rushed out of classes and hurried to meet Jordan waiting for me, "Hey baby girl." He pulled me to him as we both grinned and he greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey." I felt a little shy as I looked down and he slipped his hand into mine, "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked looking around as we walked and realized no one was around- we were always careful about who saw us and where we met up, the last thing we needed right now was for the media to find out about us.

"Hm. I was thinking lunch at my place?" He suggested turning to look at me.

I gave him a slight frown cocking my head to the side and pursing my lips, "I haven't been to your place yet." I said with a shake of my head.

"Then I think now is the perfect opportunity to show it off." I chuckled in response and handed him the keys as we got into my car, "Don't worry babe- soon enough I'll have my own car, I've already talked to my manager about it." He told me as he drove, although I didn't mind him driving and using my car- he'd already been insisting on paying for gas half the time that I finally shut up about it and just let him do it.

"We're here." He announced forty- five minutes later, I remembered him telling me he usually used the Subway to get to my apartment and that 'Hamilton' was just a thirty minute walk from his place, making it about an hour or so from there to my apartment.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked as we entered- the place was certainly nicer than mine, but he had the money to pay for it so I wasn't complaining because boy did he have good taste.

"I love it- I'm actually jealous because it's nicer than my place." I laughed as he chuckled and came over wrapping his arms around my chest from behind kissing me on the cheek.

"Glad you like it, how does a ham sandwich sound?" He asked heading to the kitchen and I quickly followed.

"Sounds perfect."

"Good, why don't you go and make yourself comfortable on the couch while I make it?" He suggested, and I bit my lip.

"Actually, I was wondering where your room was." He stopped getting out the ingredients and looked at me for a brief moment as if he were studying me.

"Uh... upstairs, first door on the left." I nodded and headed on up, stopping at his open door, he had a navy blue comforter with white sheets, where his bed was leaned against the wall, on that same wall down a little further was a window with open white blinds, on the opposite wall was a dresser next to his closet- on his dresser I noticed some photos, I looked at them smiling as he has pictures of his siblings, friends, and family- above the desk were a couple of shelves with some books, trophies, and some other accomplishments. On the wall next to the closet was his desk and above it was a bulletin board, and I knew that this board was stuff from fans, or accomplishments he'd received throughout the years, the last thing was his rug in front of his bed which matched his bedding. I went over sitting on his bed and noticing his bedside table had a lamp, a music journal, and a picture of his pug, Sora as a little pup.

"Having fun going through my stuff?" I looked over to find him leaning against the doorframe.

"You're truly amazing, did you know that?" I asked walking over and wrapping my arms around his waist, as he took his hands out his pockets wrapping them around my waist.

In The Midst Of You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें