72.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 72

I will always love you chapter: 72 Bina POV

I haven't heard from Michael for 2 weeks. I knew I shouldn't have gotten overexcited. I should have known that he would do something like this because he's famous! He probably thinks that he can do whatever he wants and breaks girls' hearts all the time. One thing I know is that he will never have mine to break. I wasn't going to wait for him any longer. I just went on with my life. I've been starting to work recently, frequenting open mic clubs and I got some background work. Jim, a friend of the comedy club, has a new artist that he is recording demos with and he wants me to sing harmonies for the demo. He is picking me up today to go to the studio. He told me to wear comfortable clothes because we would be there for several hours. Afterwards, I thought I would stop to see my sister at her new place. I was so excited when we arrived. "CBS" studios was bigger than I thought. I was standing in front of the control panel and the artist was behind the mic. I could only see his afro past the mesh of the mic. His voice sounded so familiar and he was really good. I wish I knew who he was, but I agreed to do the recording without asking because I just wanted to get into the studio as fast as possible. The artist then came into the the sound control room. We were both shocked when we saw each other.