21.) I will always love you chapter: 21

I will always love you part: 21

Michael POV

She said,

"I like you. I know I've only known you for a day, but I can tell I like you." She looked at me as if I should say something.

"I..." I couldn't find words. I was speechless at how straightforward she was. I liked it; no games just straight up feelings.

"If you don't feel the same way, thats fine, but the party will be much more fun if you do."

"No, no... Um, I like you too."

"You didn't sound too sure?"

"No I really do. Its just that I'm not used to this, I like that you just tell me how you feel--"

"It's because I hate games."

"Me too. I like it when people are 'real' with me... Now I can't tell with people anymore..." There was a pause of silence. I think she knew that I meant the phony people out here in Hollywood. She looked as if she could relate. I read her thoughts that screamed 'i know what you mean.' After a few seconds she said,

"So... Do you have a case for this?" I didn't realize I had been looking at her the whole time. I could tell she was a little uncomfortable because she started fidgeting and messing with her hair.

"Oh, yeah. Here you go." I gave her the cover and then I heard mother call,

"Michael, bring Bina down. Ms. Barbara is leaving to get ready." I had an inner sigh.

"Okay, were coming," I called back. I looked at her and she was already smiling at me. We walked out and downstairs, passing my sisters rooms again with caution, and we went to the foyer. I said goodbye to her trying not to reveal major disappointment. I watched her walk down the walk way and then shut the door. Now just an hour until showtime...