25.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 25

I will always love you chapter: 25 Michael POV

I looked towards the door hoping that it wasn't Donna. I looked out of the window and saw someone in a black dress. I wonder who this was... In walked Donna and Nelson. Uhhg. Latoya quickly grabbed Nelson and they engaged in what seemed to be an interesting conversation. Latoya looked up at me and winked with a mischeivious giggle. Then I saw Donna. Her eyes searched the room until they found their subject and I put on the most convincing smile as she strutted towards me. My stomach was in my throat, but I tried to calm down and to look unphased. "Hi Michael," she said to me in a sultry voice.

"Hello Donna. Can I interest you in an appetizer, or a drink?"

"That, darling, would be magnificent!" Darling? My stomach twisted. I went off to go and get the food, and then there was another knock on the door. I tried to hurry in case it was Bina. I piled some cookies and fruit on the plate, and grabbed some punch and then walked back to Donna. She had found herself a seat, true to form, that was in the middle of everything. "Here you go, now if you will excuse me I-" she grabbed a hold of my collar pulled me in to her. I was caught off guard. "You are such a gentleman," she whispered almost on my mouth, but when she pulled closer for a kiss, I turned my head and she got my cheek. I looked towards the door and saw Bina looking at us. I stood up and took a step back, half straightening my clothes, half calming myself. I was so embarrassed. I looked at Donna who was purposely not looking at me because I thwarted her, then I directed my attention to Bina.