14.) I will always love you chapter: 14

I will always love you part: 14

Kalyani POV

Michael and Ms. Kate left and as soon as mom shut the door, Nisha and Diya came running down the stairs

"So what did you do?" Nisha asked.

"What did he say?" Asked Diya.

"Was he nice?"

"Was he funny?"

"Did he like you?"

"Ooooh, did he kiss you?" The questions kept coming until mom said,

"Okay I'm going to leave you girls to talk. I'll get the scoop later." And she winked at me and left the room. My sisters were so excited because I have never had a really serious boyfriend before. It also doesn't take much to wind them up into a frenzy.

"You like him." Nisha barely asked me, more like she told me this as a fact. But I replied uninhibitedly,

"Yes!"

"So tell us from the begining, what happened?" Diya said.

"Well, I gave him a tour..." I told them about everything except the invitation to come over.

"When are you going to see him again?" Nisha asked.

"We're supposed to go over tomorrow, but I also invited him to see cabaret..." I replied weakly.

"Far out!"

"Aww sooky sooky now" my sisters said.

"So we're going to help you, right Diya?" Nisha asked, turning to Diya.

"Yes, we will find something for you to wear, because you've got to look fly!"

"And I will do your makeup..."

"And I will do your hair..."

"And we both will do your nails..." they were acting like I was in some pageant, but with them planning I knew I had nothing to worry about. I left them and went to clear it with mom. I kept thinking about his smile; his laugh; his walk;and his hands! He has the most handsome hands, with his veins. When I exited my stupor, I found mom in the kitchen starting dinner.