24.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 24

I will always love you chapter: 24 Michael POV

Uh... I needed to calm down. Why would she invite her over today? It's not like a regular party. Its for the new neighbors.

"Is there any way you can tell her not to come?"

"No! I already told her to come and to look nice, and you know as well as I do that she takes a lot of time to do that." I gave her frown, but I did understand that fact. If I could say one thing about Donna, it was that she was vain. I didn't feel like being bothered with any of the 'dating games' regardless, but Latoya didn't seem to care.

"Oh I also wanted to tell you that I heard you and the new girl this morning!" She said with a cheeky smile.

Aw crap! How could she have heard us. We were cautious and quiet. Latoya looked at me suspiciously so I had to get her off of my case. I chose my words carefully because she could turn nothing into a catastrophe.

"Nothing happened! We're just friendly..." I tried to say as convincingly as possible.

"Oh I know that," she said with this sly tone, "that's why I invited Nelson over. I think the new girl will like him..." My heart fluttered and there was a drop in the pit of my stomach. He was another artist, budding artist I should add. He could play many instruments, sing, and dance, and he was always "smooth" with ladies. I felt frustrated with my sister, but I couldn't get upset or else she would ask questions. She smiled and then pranced away picking off pieces of different hors d'oeuvres. I smeared my hand over my face and exhaled. I felt exhausted already, but then the doorbell rang and my heart jumped when I heard the sound of a girl's voice...