47.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 47

I will always love you chapter: 47 Michael POV  

"She's just charismatic and sharp as a whip and to top all of that, she is beautiful..." I was burning up inside listening to this fool talk about her. All I could muster without causing dissension was an occasional

"Yeah..." He was smiling so widely at the floor that it was comical. I turned to look at the clock and I realized that we had been talking-- well Nelson had been blathering on about Bina for an hour and a half. I tried to be polite, but I knew that Joseph would be looking for me soon and I still had to figure a way out of Nelson's house, and into mine. When I opened his window, I could still hear the girls at the bottom just chatting. They were going to wait all day for me to come out.  

"Pardon, Nelson?" I asked, interrupting his word flow.  

"Huh, um, I mean Yeah what's up?"

"I got to get back home-"  

"Man you can't just walk out," Nelson interrupted, "they'll tear you up!"  

"I know, but if my father is looking for me and I'm not there, he'll tear me up worse than them!" He let out a loud guffaw and I smiled, but I was serious.  

"Let's think," Nelson said while furrowing his eyebrows and rubbing the peach fuzz on his chin. Then a mischievous grin wiped across his face.  

"I got it! Wait right here!" He jumped up excitedly and backed out of the room keeping his eyes on me and smiling until he was over the threshold. Then he turned and shut the door. I stayed on the bed, just looking around, until a comb on his nightstand caught my eye. I tried to resist the urge, but I just had to see what was inside of his drawers.