52.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 52

I will always love you chapter: 52 Michael POV

We stood waiting as someone opened the door slowly. Finally I could see someone who I assumed to be Bina's father. At first he wore a stoic expression but once he examined our faces, a warm smile spread across his.

"Hello, I'm Raj, you can call me Mr. Ravi, I 'm Bina's father. Well, come inside girls. Bina will be down shortly." We walked inside trying to keep in our laughter. I couldn't believe that we had actually successfully fooled someone up close!

"Would you like some snacks or anything?" Her father asked. "Actually could I trouble you for a glass of water?" Nelson said in his regular voice. Her father looked at us shocked for a moment but then Nelson started to explain. Ms. Barbara came in and laughed at us before Nelson began,

"This morning we were outside..." He talked most of the time, I only interjected when he stopped to take a sip of water. By the end of the explanation, I heard light footsteps coming from upstairs and then a few minutes later, I saw Bina coming down the stairs, holding some dishes. My hands grew clammy and my heart began pounding so hard that I was sure my shirt must have been moving up and down. She was the real life personification of La Vie En Rose. I knew I was in a haze, but I didn't care because it just felt so good being near her. She didn't see us at first, but that was good because I got the chance to catch my breath, and gaze at her for many moments.