59.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 59

I will always love you chapter: 59 Michael POV

"What happened?" I asked out loud just wanting an answer from anyone. Joseph threw his trembling hands up in the air as if telling me to stop.

"Just go do what you want." He spoke with a placidity that was almost frightening, and then retreated back into the house. I turned to my brothers but neither of them would look at me. My next move was to get information from Latoya, so I went back inside.

"Where is mother going and what happened?"

"Mother got a phone call today, about Joseph... she finally found out that he's been cheating. We don't know where she's going." I felt rage overtake me. So many thoughts raced through my head. I knew that he had cheated on tour. I kept the secret for some foolish reason. Did mother know that I knew? Why didn't she say goodbye? Is she upset with me? Where did she go? When will she be back? I couldn't bear the thought of having to be at home all by myself. Mother was the one I confided in when things like this happened. I came to her with perplexities and she would give me wisdom and clarity. Without her... my mother... I don't know what to do. I buried my face in my hands and began to cry. I didn't want to be bothered so I returned to my room where I remained in a haze of melancholy. I took the phone off of the hook and got lost in my thoughts and bedsheets. I finally found the courage to leave the comfort of my bed and I sat up. It was a lot darker than before. I checked the time and it was 9:32 P.M.

"Geez," I thought out loud, " I've been in here for 3 hours." I reemerged from my room and stretched but as I was about to go to find my sister, I remembered that I had something important to do... It was on the tip of my tongue...

Bina!