23.) I Will Always Love You chapter: 23

I will always love you chapter: 23 Bina POV

She came back after a few minutes with a white dress. It was knee length. She said, "This will look beautiful on you! Here try it on." My sisters looked at me with expectant eyes so I went into a room and tried it on. It was loose at the top, and fitted lightly at the waist, and had a flare at the bottom with flowery embroidery all over it. When I spun, it flared and I loved it! I walked out and they all took in breaths. Danita said, "You look better than Janice Dickens!"

"Oh my baby is all grown up!" Mom said a little teary eyed. I looked In the mirror finally and I was a little surprised... I looked beautiful; I had never looked this good or taken this much time on myself before. I felt great as well. I was ready for the party.

Michael POV

Latoya came downstairs all dressed up. We had a few people here already. She walked towards me with a bright smile,

"Hey!"

"Hey, what's up?"

"There is someone special coming today!" I looked at her confused about what she was saying and I said,

"Who are you talking about?"

"You know, the girl from down the street, Donna." I was trying to think of the face...

"She told me that she thought you were cute, and a couple of weeks ago when I asked you about her, you said you felt the same way..." Woah, I forgot about her. I really don't need her here today... that would make things awkward.