65.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 65

I will always love you chapter: 65 Michael POV

Nelson simply stared in her eyes and kissed her hand, and with that, she went inside. I just had to talk to her. I climbed off the roof, went to my room, and searched furiously for my walkie talkie. I couldn't find it! I searched my drawers, my closet, my bed, and then I tried to remember the last time I saw it. It wasn't long before I realized that Donna was holding it when I found her in my room. I had walked in and found her trying to use it. When I got Latoya to take her out, I didn't see her set it down. Latoya has to know if she has it or not. I ran to her room and knocked on her door. It came off as more of a clobbering sound, but I softened it once I realized how late it was. She opened the door groggily and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Michael, what the heck do you want. Do you realize that it's almost 2 AM?" I disregarded her question, and asked my own,

"Where is my walkie talkie?"

"Walkie what?" She blinked hard as if trying to concentrate.

"My walkie t-a-l-k-i-e? The last person who had it was Donna." I said as patiently as I could. Suddenly a sly grin spread across her face, and she seemed to lose all her attitude and became very nice.

"Oh! You mean that phone looking thing?"

"YES! You've seen it?"

"Yeah, Donna and I were trying to figure out how to use it, but the only thing we heard was static. Is it broken?"

"No, the other person has to answer. Can I please have it?"

"Oh so it comes in pairs? Where's the other one?" I was starting to get a bit irritated. I just wanted to call her before she went to sleep.

"It's... at a friends house. Now can I please have it?"

"What are you calling a friend for this late at night?"

"Latoya, enough with the questions. Just give it to me. Please." She looked as if she was scheming.

"Ok. I will give it to you-"

"Finally, thank you!"

"But only on one condition..." Oh gosh, what now?