19.) I will always love you chapter: 19

I will always love you chapter: 19

Michael POV

I had changed into dressier clothes and I was just waiting in my room bored out of my mind. Why couldn't this be the day Joseph decided to have early practice. At least that would give me something to do. I decided to go downstairs to see how the setup was coming along. When I got there I saw Ms. Barbara there helping mother. If only she would have come, I wouldn't be so bored.

"Good morning Michael!"

"Good morning Ms. Barbara!" I guess I would help them with whatever needed to be done. "Okay, so what can I do to help?" I asked mother.

"Well you can either help us slice these oranges, or you can go entertain our guest." What? Who else is here this early? I guess the bombardment starts already. I sighed and said "I guess I'll entertain the guest. Where is he?"

"Well She is in the living room waiting." I left the kitchen and went into the living room with some refreshments and dreaded the stained conversation I was about to have with this stranger. I didn't see her immediately so I sat the tray down. And there she was almost taking my breath (out of surprise and because of her beauty) in a beautiful sundress. I was staring for a couple of seconds and finally found words.

"Oh it's you, hello."

"I wasn't what you were expecting?"

"Uh, no it's not that, well... yes it is. I thought I would have to have an uncomfortable conversation with a lady I didn't know, and trust me thats not an ideal way to spend a day off."