18.) I will always love you chapter: 18

I Will Always Love You Chapter: 18

Bina POV

"Well, yes I guess..." I wasn't going to let her win that easily. I stayed silent, not giving in to her suggestions.

"So I put this on for nothing..." I thought to myself. My excitement started to turn into anxiety, and I had to check myself. I barely know him... But it feels like something else -- like more than just infatuation. We had so much fun last time and I know we're going to have fun again, and this time I get to see his house.

"Mom, what are you doing until then?"

"I'm going over to help set up."

"Can I please come?" I tried to ask as nonchalantly as possible.

"Of course! We could always use extra hands... or you can just stick to your own mission" She smirked.

"I really like him. A lot. And I just cannot wait to go over." I told her, bubbling over. I didn't have to worry about my mother not understanding, I could always talk to her about anything.

"I think he feels the same. Do you want me to get the scoop from Ms. Kate?"

"Yes. I want to know if he thinks the same way about me. When are we going to leave?"

"I just need to get my shoes and tell your sisters and I then will be down soon." I sat there just thinking and waiting about to bust with energy. I wish I could go over by myself, but I wouldn't want to leave my mom. She finally came down after what felt like an hour. It was only five minutes, but that was long enough. We then left and walked across the street to their house.