44.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 44

I will always love you chapter: 44 Michael POV

Nelson headed in first and I followed him. His house was really nice.  The layout was very unique. There was a foyer and behind it there was a massive marble staircase leading to the upper level. I followed Nelson up the stairs and down a long hall. He popped his head in a room and said,

"Mom, I have a friend over."

"Who is it?" She asked. Nelson u pulled me to the door and I awkwardly stumbled up seeing his mother, sitting on her bed, in her nightgown.

"Hi ma'am." She smiled warmly and brightly.

"Well, hello there." Before I responded Nelson spoke.

"He has a pack of man eating fans outside. We just need to wait until they leave."

"Oh!" She smirked, "Well you two boys have fun." With that he closed the door and started walking down the hall. We reached his room at the very end of the hall. He had a balcony like Bina. His room was surprisingly clean except for his closet area. He had a bunch of clothes strewn about and at the bottom there were about 2 thousand pairs of shoes!

"Man you have more clothes than all my brothers combined. And you don't even perform!" I said, shocked. He laughed and said,

"Well not yet. But I will be soon. I'm just in preparation!" We laughed, but then a goofy smile was plastered across his face. He tried to surpress it, but each time he tried it just got bigger.

"So..." I said while rubbing my hands on my knees.  He whipped his head up and looked at me a little embarrassed.

"You're probably wondering why I'm smiling like this." I half nodded, knowing what was coming next.