69.) I Will Always Love You Chapter: 69

I will always love you chapter 69 Bina POV

We looked at each other and started to laugh so hard we both had to sit down and shush each other from being too loud. We laid back on the roof in silence, right next to each other. It was relaxing, but I could not stop myself from asking,

"Michael, what's the real reason you asked me up here?"

"What do you mean?" He tried to say as innocently as possible.

"Seeing the star is great and all, but at 2:30 in the morning?" I sat up and looked at him. He averted his eyes and then sat up too. He took a deep breath and began to speak.

"I... my mother..." he exhaled as if exhausted,

"She left..." He explained that Joseph had been cheating, and he knew but didn't say anything. He's not sure where his mother is and if she's upset with him for not telling her. He told me that he felt absolutely alone, and he cried. I hugged him and he held on to me for several minutes. Seeing people cry makes me cry too. I secretly dried my tears because I didn't want him to see. I wiped his face with my hands and my sleeve. He grasped my hands and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were inches apart. The electricity was palpable and building between us, each second that we sat there. He touched his hand lightly on my cheek and leaned towards me. My emotions took over, and I leaned in to him. I wanted to kiss him.