chapter 15 : mr arrogant

Start from the beginning

It was true he did need it.

He was a workaholic.

"Ari I don't know if we can come you know I can't separate him and his work.
It is impossible" I said shaking my head even though she couldn't see me.

"Samah try I even talked to Mom and she said the same.
Martha is going to come with you guys but she said that she will be with her boyfriend" she said the last world like it was strange in her mouth.

Yeah it was.

"I know right when she dropped the bomb I was shocked.
I will talk to him but I am not promising a thing" I said smiling.

"Come on samah you know him and can talk good with him.
Black mail him with sex you know he can't resist it.
You give it to him goodly" she said her voice changing at the end.

You see what I was talking about.

"Ariandra I am going to cut the phone right now" I said removing it from my ear.

"Okay okay I am going to go I am needed now talk to you when I will talk to you" she said cutting the phone.

Wow.

Mendoza family.

* * * * * *

The day passed so quickly.

I went and dropped ulbretch's​ coffee also dropped Abelardo's.

I was bored at home and Martha was not there.

I needed to get out of here but how and for what reasons.

Something good came in my head with a big smile on my lips I headed to the kitchen.

The cook was cooking so I used the stove next to him.

We talked as we both cooked. I asked him about how his twin boys were doing and he invited me to their fifth birthday.

I finished cooking and he was a little disapointed that I couldn't stay longer.

Mrs Walters was busy today so he was bored the whole time until I stepped in the kitchen and now that I was leaving he seemed a little bored again.

I kept the food in the bowl then wrapped it up with aluminum for cover so that the food would stay warm.

I kept the food to the table and walked to my room to put on shoes on top of these socks.

some combat sneakers would do.

I looked at myself in the mirror then gave a little laugh.

I was wearing adidas croptop with a baggy jeans jumpsuit with sneakers.

I looked like a kid.

It was a good combination for the weather though.

I walked out of the room to the kitchen.

I grabbed my wallet phone and earphones.

Then I grabbed the pretty bag with colourful lines then kept the bowl food of in it.

I took the keys to the Audi then walked outside.

The food was still hot and I hoped that there was no traffic so that when I arrive the food would still be hot.

To my luck there was no traffic.

Well I couldn't say that but it was okay not so manny cars were passing at the time of the day so it was okay.

I drove until the underground parking lot to my luck I found a good spot to park in.

When I found it I got out then walked to the back sit to get the food.