chapter 13 : mr arrongant

Start from the beginning

He was very dramatic.

Exaggeration.

"I will buy you icecream and alot of mangoes if you want but just talk to me" he said cupping my face.

"Really?" I asked excitement filling my whole face.

When he saw my excitement filled face he lowered his head to my level and kissed me passionately bringing all the three days together that I didn't get to do this.

I brought my hand up in his hair as I ran my fingers in it.

Sadly we had to pull away and I cursed my lungs for wanting air.

"That was not suppose to happen" I said breathlessly looking at his eyes which had bags under them.

He has not been sleeping.

He didn't get angry by my answer he just laughed heartily which made a smile appear on my lips.

"What made you come home this early" I asked trying to raise one eyebrow and failing in it.
I am sure it made me look like a raccoon.

"You look hot in my shirt" he said smirking as I hid my face on his chest.

He was skipping the main question here.

"Abelardo" I said sternly narrowing my eyes at him.

"Let go eat I can smell taco" he said taking my arm as I snatched it from him giving him a stare.

"If you are not telling me anything you might as well go ahead and eat I will be in my room there is no need of a relationship with no trust" I said turning away from him.

For some reason I wished that he held my hand again and stop me from going.

That was exactly what he did.
He immediately held my hand.

"Okay I will tell you everything samah but promise me to not run away samah" he said his eyes pleading me.

"Why would I do that when I was planning​ to never leave you" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Just promise me samah" he said still pleading me.

Why was he acting so strange.

"Okay I promise" I said looking at him with a ressuring smile.

"Good now let go eat first" he said dragging me with him.

He went and sat on the dining table where food was served for him.

I just sat there observing him and how he would frown sometimes the fork resting in him mouth longer than necessary.

Whatever was bothering him was a big thing.

If it made him zoom out even with a fork in him mouth it was intense.

When he finished eating he pushed the plate aside as I watched him fumble with the coat he was wearing trying to remove it.

"I am waiting" I said after I finished helping him remove it.

"Let me go take a shower then I promise I will tell you whatever you want to know" he said leaving my hand that remained cold missing the warmth of his.

He took the direction of the stairs and me following slowly behind him as he entered our room closing the door behind.

I sat on the bed and watched him pick some jeans walking to the bathroom that was there.

I sat there and waited for him finally the shower turned off as I heard a click signaling me that he was out of the shower finished.

I looked up and I licked my lips at the sight that was in front of me.