Hessa Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

"I'll wait out here for her, tell her to hurry." I tell Landon as I pull into my father's driveway.

"Sure," he agrees and within seconds he disappears inside the massive house.

If she would have behaved like the women on television I would have been more prepared for this stupid holiday. If she would have dropped hints and circled jewelry in catalogs to leave on the coffee table where I would be sure to see them, I would have gotten her something.

My disappointment toward myself grows when she walks out of the front door holding that stupid bear and chocolates from Landon. I know they are just friends but I'm not happy about him getting her a gift, especially since I didn't. He has Deliah to spoil and send flowers and shit to so he doesn't need to make a habit of this.

"Nice bear." I mumble, knowing that I sound like a fucking baby but not giving a shit.

"It's cute, isn't it? It was so sweet of Landon to get this for me but now I feel like a jerk because I didn't think to get him anything." She says, admiring the stupid animal in her hands.

"I didn't get you anything." I tell her, may as well get it over with before she brings it up.

"I know," she replies. I look over at her and try to read her expression.

"I tried to find something at the mall but everything was so ridiculous and I just couldn't find anything to get. Everything was all red and pink and frilly, I just didn't want to-"

"It's okay," she smiles, pressing two fingers to my mouth to stop me from speaking. "Really, it's okay. I'm not really into Valentine's Day anyway," Tessa says.

"Are you sure? Because Landon got you something and I didn't and now I feel like a jackass." I speak through her fingers.

"Yes I'm sure. You know I don't really care for flowers and I'd rather have popcorn or pizza than candy," she smiles and glances down at the box of candy at her feet. "It's really fine, I promise, but I do find it very adorable that you went to the mall with Landon to find me something."

"Adorable? I'm not adorable, baby." I slowly swipe my thumb across her lips, thinking of the filthy things I want to do to her mouth.

"Yes you are," she gulps, sensing the intention behind my tone and touch. "And I didn't get you anything either." Her voice is low and sexy and seductive and she's not even trying. Before her I fucked a lot and did a lot of dumb shit, shit that makes my stomach turn thinking of, but with her it's like every part of her has a direct line to my dick. The simplest remark, touch, or even glance, has me hard in seconds.

"I have something in mind," I tease her and stop the slow caresses.

"You always do." She smiles but I can see the flush of her skin, letting me know that she has the same thing in mind.

"A blow job in my father's driveway? Aww baby, you are so romantic," I continue to taunt her, loving the way her giggles fill the inside of my car.

"You wish," her eyes roll. "Now lets go home. I'll make an early dinner." She taps my arm impatiently.

"Then a blow job?" I shift the car into drive and laugh when she swats my arm, calling me out for being a pervert.

...

"What is that?" Tessa's nose crinkles at the pinkish-reddish-blackish drink in front of her.

"It's a milkshake. A Valentine's milkshake." I explain. The idea sounded better when I read the shit online. It said all I had to do was add red food coloring and I didn't think that adding a little black to darken it up would make much of a difference, I was wrong as hell.