[8] The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You

Start from the beginning

"Listen to me closely, okay..Savannah, I've seen your kindness, you're strength and your weaknesses. I've seen the best and worst of you..and I understand perfectly exactly what and who you are..And let me tell you...You're a hero in your own way, you might not believe it but you have the capacity to be good..and you're one hell of a woman. You've endured so much pain and darkness, more than most people ever experience..But you're still here because despite the darkness that keeps trying to drag you under, you keep fighting your way to the surface. When you're going through hell, you don't give up..you keep going. You keep fighting because that's who you are, you're a survivor. Savannah Nadia Knight, you're one of the strongest if not strongest person I've ever met. Y-..I mean you lost your family way too young but you kept going, you survived somehow. You got turned into a werewolf and killed your friend Daniel, but you kept going and you survived that too. You made mistakes and choices and lost people along the way but you're still here, you survived. You're strong because you endured all that and still are here..trying to be better. You are a survivor and I know you struggled a long time with surviving but no matter what happens, you keep finding something to fight for..I know Derek told you that once and I know you believe it..-because you told me that once. You might not remember but I do. You were consumed in darkness for who knows how long but you fought your way back into the light. You thought you were bad, a monster but you are not that. You made the ultimate sacrifice, the most selfless thing when you died to save me...You made another sacrifice when you killed Tracy because you didn't just end a life and change something in yourself, you saved Lydia's mom, Lydia and probably all of us."

"And Lydia? She's going to be all right because you helped save her. If you hadn't of stopped Tracy, Lydia's mom would be dead, Lydia would be dead, we'd all be dead..You think you're weak because of the mistake you made but you are not. No one could have made that decision, okay? You're not weak, you're made of steal. You're not Lois Lane, you hear me? You're Superman..And you are who you choose to be. You think you're a monster, you don't want to be that? Then be better..Good isnt something you are, its something you do. And you have it in you to do and be good. D-..don't let one mistake, one setback keep you from being who you really want to be..-who you're supposed to be. I know you don't want to hear it but I love you. I love every part of who you were, who you are now and who you are becoming. You don't need to worry about losing me or anyone else..we're not going anywhere. I loved you before you killed Tracy and guess what? I still do."

Stiles stared directly into Savannah's eyes and listening to his heartbeat steady.. Savannah knew he believed in what he was telling her.. That he believed.. in her. Their faces were so close, able to feel each other's breath on their faces. 

"Th-..thank you. But the next time I hurt somebody...-it could be you. It could be any of you..I don't think I can survive if I hurt you or anyone else..." Savannah said, biting her bottom lip as she whispered against Stiles lips. She glanced back into his eyes after her gaze fell to his lips. 

"You're not going to..Nothing you say will make me think of you differently. Nothing you do or say is going to chase me away, I'm here to stay. I told you I wasn't going anywhere and I'd wait.. So just get used to seeing my face because I'm not going anywhere.." 

She slowly formed a smile on her face, nodding her head lightly. "Th-..thank you. Than..-thank you.." Savannah's voice broke as she shook her head before Stiles pulled her into a quick hug. They sat there, hugging each other for who knows how long. Because every time Stiles was in her embrace or she was in his, it seemed like time didn't matter.

After finally somehow managing to pull away, Stiles looked at Savannah to see how she was.

"I'm fine..I'm gonna try to go and see if Scott or Liam need something..He-..ummm said..Scott said something about another chimera potentially being founded.. You gonna be okay here.? I don't like the thought of leaving you alone with those three masked freaks out there.." Savannah asked, wanting Stiles to come with her but he nodded his head.