Chapter 47

Chapter 47

I sighed, and finished my water. I went to the bathroom, transfer the clothes into the dryer, and fell asleep with my arms wrapped around a sleeping Liam.

I woke up to Niall strumming his guitar, and the boys singing to me. I groaned, and realized what they were about to do. I was about to jump out of the bed, but I was too late. They began jumping on me, and I just about peed my pants. "Kid on my bladder. Get off, before I pee on you." Everyone backed away 5 steps, including Liam, and I ran to the bathroom. I forgot to shut the door, and Harry peeped his head in. "Harry! Get out!" I screamed, throwing a towel over my lap. Harry snickered, and Liam poked his head in. "Sorry, Aly." I threw some of Hannah's female products at them, laughing as they screamed. I quickly washed my hands. I walked down the stairs, slowly, rubbing my eyes, and I slipped on the last step. "Ooof! Owwww!" I mumbled, rubbing my tailbone. I walked into the kitchen, and waved at Harry. "Don't worry. The towel's in the hamper."

I yawned, and grabbed a package of presliced apples out of the fridge. I went over to the table and began eating a slice, and by the time I had finished that one slice, the boys had eaten all my apples. "Guys. That was my breakfast." I whined, as I stood up to get a new package of apples. This time, I climbed on the table, and sat on the tallest window ledge so no one could get me. I curled my legs to my chest, and I munched happily on my apples. I tossed down the trash, and hopped easily down to the floor at Liam's feet. "5 more days!" I sang out, throwing away my trash. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my cheek. I giggled, and wiggled out of his grip.

"You can't catch me!" I taunted, and I ran into the living room, hiding behind the boys on the couch. I had thrown Liam to the floor in the kitchen, then slammed all 3 door shut, to buy some time. I threw a cushion on the floor, and covered it with my Texas blanket, then, I curled up to sit behind Zayn under a neatly folded blanket. "Shhh. If he asks, I'm under the Texas blanket." I whispered, and I heard Liam slam the last door open. "Where is she?" Liam asked, and he lifted my Texas blanket. I quickly got out from under Zayn and I ran up the stairs. No one except Zayn noticed until I said, "Liam? Why are you murdering my blanket?" He looked up, and looked around the room. "Where were you?" He asked, and I shrugged. "I'll let him tell you." I winked at Zayn, and Liam looked at Zayn with raised eyebrows.

I ran into my bedroom, and I quickly changed into my swimsuit, that wasn't a bikini. I threw on clothes, and I grabbed 5 pairs of swim trunks. I saw Liam trying to get into the bathroom I had locked, and I tossed some swimtrunks over his face. "Get dressed, lover boy." I giggled, then slid down the banister. I tossed each boy some swim trunks, and I skipped to the kitchen. I got my oversized bag, filled it with water, towels, and sunscreen. I skipped back, and waited for the boys to come down the stairs. I saw Liam had left his phone on the counter, so I snuck out to the balcony and recorded his new ringtone. I quickly set it as his ringtone, and I grinned. I skipped out to the boys, and I handed Liam his phone. "You left it in the kitchen." He thanked me, and we went to the pool.

I quickly took off my cover ups revealing my swimsuit. I jumped into the pool, and the boys soon followed. I grinned, but quickly frowned. I got up, and went over to my phone. I quickly typed *67 before Liam's phone number, nodded, smiled, and put my phone down. While it was calling Liam. His phone started singing.

Aah Aah Aah, I'm Liam. *giggles*

Over and over. Everyone laughed, and Liam quickly answered his phone, revealing no one at the other end of the line. I snickered, and watched as he changed his ringtone back. "Ok, ok. Very funny. Who did it?" He asked, and everyone pointed at each other. He sighed. "Fine. We'll do this the hard way."

"Woooo! The hard way! Finally!" I screamed, jumping into the pool. I resurfaced, and gave Liam a wink, and he blushed. Me and Harry highfived, because I hadn't really said anything, but I still managed to make Liam blush. "Go pervyness!" Harry and I screamed, and I got out of the pool. "Where are you going?" Hazza asked, and I said, "Bathroom. Be right back." I walked past Liam, and I gave him a love tap. But, the smack echoed across the pool and back, and he grabbed his butt, yelling at me. I laughed, and ran into the girls' bathroom. "Can't catch me." I taunted, and Liam strutted into the bathroom, looking around like he owned the place. I screamed, causing it to echo and hurt his ear, giving me enough time to run out of the bathroom. I ran out, giggling like a schoolgirl, and I jumped into the pool, splashing everyone in the pool. "Harry! Hazza! Hazza! Help me!" I screamed, climbing on him. "Liam's gonna kill me! Heelp!! Lou! Zayn! Niall! Someone! Please! No! No Li- AHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA. Stop- stop- stop tickling me! LEEEEEEEEEYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!" I shrieked, and Liam attacked me with tickles.

I heard a collective gasp as Liam accidently ripped my top off. "Protect the innocent!" I screamed, and Zayn covered Niall's eyes. "No, I meant Harry, but whatever. Liam James Payne! Give me my top! You're such a Payne in the arse!" I covered myself, and winked at Harry. "Ya see what I did there?" Harry couldn't stop staring at my chest, and Liam threw the top at me. "Thank you, SIR!" I shouted the last bit, and I went over to Niall. "Hey, uh, Zayn. You can uncover his eyes now. I sorta have my top on. You can thank Liam for the peep show." I grinned and Hazza shouted, "Thanks for the peep show, Liam!" I snickered, and Liam ran away to the bathroom. "Well, now, I've seen him bare, and he's just about seen me. I think we're even." I grinned, and walked into the boys bathroom.

"Hey, buddy. What's up?" I asked, sitting on the sink next to where he was standing. "Did- Harry-Niall-What..." He stammered out, hands covering his eyes. "Ok, Imma read your mind. Did you really rip my top off, yes. Did Harry stare at me, yes. What about Niall's innocence, well, it was somewhat protected. What just happened, you were tickling me, and you ripped off my top, and everyone got an eyeful of my boobs. I'm not sure how you're handling it, but everyone except for Hazza is shock. Hazza was like, 'Yes, boobs.'" Liam laughed at my horrible impression of Harry, and I grabbed his hands. "Oh, and I just read your mind. Yes. You. Are. Jelly." I snickered, and he shook his head with a grin on his face.

We strolled out of the bathroom, and I smiled broadly. "What are we doing after this?" I asked, cracking open a water bottle. Liam grinned evilly. "We can watch movies." I smiled, then jumped into the pool. "I'm sick of swimming. But I don't want to watch any movies. Can we go to the park? Please? Pretty, pretty please? I won't flash y'all again. Well, I'm not sure if Liam can control himself." I winked and he rolled his eyes. "Fine. But-" "Yes! I love you, Liam!" I screeched, dashing towards the car. "Are y'all coming or not?"

Sorry it's short, and crappy. Just a filler. :)

-------------------------------------------------

If you look closely at a tree

you'll notice it's knots and dead branches,

just like our bodies.

What we learn is that

beauty and imperfection

go together

wonderfully.