Chapter 55

Chapter 55

He joked, and we cuddled, falling asleep.

I woke up, and I began planning the date. I was about to call a flower place, and get eleven roses, but Niall woke up, and yelled at me to stop. "No! NO! Bad Aly! Bad, bad, Aly." He snatched the phone away from me, and quickly apologized to the lady on the phone. I stood up, and yelled at him. "The fudge, dude? I was in the middle of ordering something." He snickered, and said, "I planned your date. Liam doesn't know, and you don't know. I'm gonna drive you to the secret location, and then ditch you all." He grinned evilly, and skipped away to the kitchen, my phone in his hand. I snatched it away, and I asked him, "What should I wear? And what time?" He smirked. "It's an all day thing. Wear whatever you want. Something casual though."

He dug around in the fridge, and Aunt Marie walked into the kitchen, wrapped in a fuzzy pink bathrobe. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, and she looked at me. "What?" She yawned, and I said, "Your bathrobe is pink. Ugh." I hid behind Niall, and they laughed at me. "Niall, no food. I'm going to make breakfast." I said, and I smacked him gently. "Outta my kitchen!" I shrieked, and he laughed and rushed out with an apple. "Niall Horan! Did you wash that apple?" I yelled, and he hollered back, '"No, mom." "Kay, well, come in here, and at least rinse it off." I begged, and he came in and washed the apple. "Pancakes?" I asked, and he nodded spaztically. I laughed, and began mixing the pancake batter.

I had just finished the last stack of pancakes, and each stack had 4 pancakes. I handed each boy a stack, Aunt Marie a stack, and there was 2 stacks leftover after I got mine. "Darn it!" I shouted, and ran back into the kitchen. I grabbed the peanut butter, and I walked back into the dining room. Everyone looked at me weirdly as I dug my fork into the peanut butter, and placed a glob on my plate. I cut my pancake up, doused it in syrup, then got a scoop of peanut butter on my fork. I shoved the pancake and peanut butter in my mouth, and everyone kept watching me. "Wut?" I asked, mouth full of pancakes. "You have weird eating habits." Niall said, and I glared at him.

"I only have 2 pancake stacks left." I said, still glaring at Nialler. It was dead silent, and Liam broke the silence. "It's on... like... Donkey Kong." We scarfed down out pancakes. "Geez, these pancakes are thick." He said, and tried to swallow the giant bite he took. I giggled, and handed him a glass of milk. "Drink," I commanded, and I finished my pancakes before him. I grabbed the other stacks out of the kitchen, and I walked in to see Aunt Marie sipping her coffee, watching the boys toss syrupy pancakes everywhere. "Noooooo! My hair!" Zayn yelled, and everyone froze. Aunt Marie stood up, and walked out the door, shaking her head. My eyes widened, and I said simply, "Ohh, it's on like Donkey Kong." Liam glared at me, and I snickered.

I began eating my 2nd pancake stack, and finished it. I started eating the last stack, and Niall screamed at me. "No! My precious!" He gasped, and snatched the pancakes away from me. "Hey! I was eating those!" I shouted, and began chasing him around the house. Nialler ran back into the kitchen. He was eating the pancakes, and I started fake crying. "My... my pancakes!" I screamed out, yelling at the ceiling. "Why, god? Why?" I screamed more, and Zayn poked Liam. "Aly should have been Niall's girlfriend." I quit screaming, and I glared at him. I probably looked hilarious. I was on my knees, screaming at the ceiling, hands curled into fists above my head, then I sunk down, hands still curled into fists but laying on the floor, tousled hair, slouched shoulders, and glaring at Zayn. "No." I said, and I pulled up the 'No.' meme on my phone. I showed it to Zayn, and everyone laughed at me.

I pouted in my chair, watching Niall eat my pancakes. Well, I could steal a bite or 2 when he isn't looking. The doorbell rang, and Liam answered it. He yelled, "Niall! It's for you!" and Niall skipped away. I grinned, and watched him skip away, waiting for the kitchen door to shut. It slammed shut, and I began eating his pancakes. I was about to finished the last pancake, there was just one bite left, and I put it back. "Why, Aly?" Zayn whispered, pointing at the pancake bite. I giggled. "I told myself I would steal a bite or 2, but he's been gone for longer than a bite or 2." I whispered back. Niall skipped through the door again, holding a package from Ireland. I grinned, and he excitedly opened the package revealing... boxers? I began laughing at him, and he placed them on his head.

He turned to his pancakes, or, what's left of them, and I looked away, scratching the back of my head. Everyone began laughing, and he tackled me out of the chair. "Gimme my pancakes!" He yelled, and I snickered, thinking. "Well, I guess I could give you the pancakes. Let me up, and I'll puke it back up." He paled, and said, "Never mind. I'm good." I chuckled, and began cleaning up. "I'm full. Would you like me to make you some pancakes?" I asked, and he nodded. I walked into the kitchen, and put the dishes in the sink. He watched me make the pancake batter, and I made 6 thick, fluffy pancakes for him. Liam walked in, and saw me making Niall food, and Niall was just sitting there.

He smacked Niall on the head, and began doing the dishes. "Oww! LiLi, what was that for?" He whined, and Liam said, "She's making you food. You could at least do these dishes." I snickered, and Liam looked at me. "You aren't innocent, either, Miss. Bilde." I pouted, and quickly flipped the last pancake onto Niall's plate. He clapped, and I handed him the stack of pancakes and syrup. I walked out to the boys, and saw Zayn had his comb stuck in his hair. I sighed, and I yelled for Liam. "Li? Check out Zayn's hair." I grinned, and Liam snapped a picture, posting it on Twitter. I snickered, and told Liam I was going to fix Zayn's hair. He nodded, and I dragged Zayn up the stairs, grabbing the scissors. He panicked, and I giggled. I finally just threw Zayn over my shoulder, saying, "Up you go," and swiftly climbed up the stairs.

I made him sit backwards, back against the tub, and I began fiddling with the water. I held up the scissors, and cut off a strand of thread that was bugging me. I put them away, and Zayn visibly relaxed. I giggled, and the water was a perfect temperature. I began scrubbed his head, dumping warmer water on his head with a cup. I pulled out my shampoo, and he looked at it. I sighed, and said, "Don't worry. It smells like," I looked at the orange bottle, "Mandarin creme and pearl." He gave me a confused look, and I shoved my hair in his face. He took a small sniff, and nodded his approval. I laughed, and began scrubbing his head. He squirmed, and I scrubbed around the comb. I rinsed his hair, and I put the conditioner in his hair. "Just sit there for a few minutes." I commanded, and I began playing that Unicorn game. Geez, it was addictive. After about 5 minutes, Zayn reminded me that he was there, and I rinsed the conditioner out of his hair. I dried his hair, and the comb slid out easily. I began combing his hair, and he shooed me away so he could style his hair. "Wait," He said, touching his hair, "It's soo soft. I'm not going to style it." I grinned, and we walked down the stairs.

"Woah, new hairdo?" Niall asked, shocked at Zayn's hair. (Photo of hair is at the top.) Zayn nodded, and he kept feeling his hair. "So soft." He said, and everyone rushed over to feel his hair. "Wow! How'd you get it to be so soft?" Harry asked, amazed. Zayn looked at me, and I laughed, "Conditioner." "And, it smells good!" He exclaimed, and Niall began sniffing his hair. I laughed at everyone, and they were smelling his hair. Aunt Marie walked in, saw all the boys sniffing Zayn's hair, and stared. I laughed even harder, and quickly snapped a picture, positng it on Twitter. @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne This is wat happens when we hav a pancake fight & Zayn washes his hair w/ Mandarin creme and pearl conditioner. So soft! xx :) I giggled, and their phones rang. I giggled, and ran to the living room. I started getting ready for my date with Liam. This should be fun. Niall planned it. I smiled, and began getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you look closely at a tree

you'll notice it's knots and dead branches,

just like our bodies.

What we learn is that

beauty and imperfection

go together

wonderfully.