Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Liam's POV

I found a plastic baggie with a razor in it. My eyes widened, and I felt tears streaming down my face. I felt... Betrayed. Didn't she promise me she wouldn't cut anymore? I clutched the razor in my hand, and I walked into the bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub, and I opened the baggie. I took out the blade, and I flipped it around in my hands. Why does she cut? I touched the blade, running it gently across the tip of my finger. I just about nicked myself, the blade was so sharp. I suddenly felt sick, and I dropped the razor. I leaned over, and threw up. Or, more like dry heaved. I hadn't really eaten anything besides McDonald's, so I threw that up, then dry heaved.

Alyson's POV

I was in the middle of telling Zayn about my mother and sister, then I heard someone throwing up. "Do you hear that?" I hushed him, and he listened with a confused expression. "Hear what?" He asked, and I said, "It sounds like someone's puking." I ran out of the kitchen, and only saw Niall, Lou and Harry in the living room. "Liam..." I said in a hushed tone, then sprinted up the stairs, my feet only touching a few times. The door was looked, and I heard him dry heaving from the other side. "No time to pick it. We have so ruined this door." I muttered, kicking it down with my size 12 foot. I left a decent sized hole, and the door flew off the hinges. Liam was hunched over the toilet, dry heaving. I ran over, splinters in my feet from the door, and I began soothing him. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"Baby, baby, please, stop. Calm down. Liam? Liam, calm down. Shhh... it'll be alright baby." I cooed, stroking his hair, holding him. He soon quit dry heaving, and he started sobbing. I felt the tears roll down my face. "Liam, baby, shhh..." I soothed, and he slowly calmed down. I helped him stand up, ignoring the stabbing pain in my feet, and I helped him brush his teeth. "Aww, baby, it's ok. How are you feeling?" I murmured, rubbing his back in small circles. "Not good." He moaned, and I picked him up silently. I cursed under my breath, walking down the stairs with extra weight and splinters in your bare feet isn't comfortable at all. I kept my face from contorting in pain, and I let Liam bury his head in my shoulder. "I love you." I said, and I sat on the couch with Liam in my lap. He curled up into a ball, and I motioned for the boys to help me.

"Zayn, you took the steak off the grill, right?" He nodded, and I continued. "Will you drain the potatoes, put about a cup of milk, some salt, some pepper, and a little butter in the potatoes, then mashed them in the KitchenAid mixer? Thanks. Niall, will you get me some water out of the cupboard, and saltines? Harry, will you find me a thermometer? Louis, it would make my day if you could buy something like Gatorade? Liam, baby, what flavor?" He mumbled something about not caring, and I looked up. "Whatever he normally gets. Thank you, boys." I said, and I held Liam like a mother would hold their child. "Shhh, it's alright baby. Thank you, Harry." I made Liam lift up his head, and I took his temperature.

"Liam, baby, are you cold, or do you have any body aches besides your stomach?" I asked, looking at the thermometer, which said, 101.3. He nodded, and I sighed. "Baby, you have the stomach flu. Lou is getting you some Gatorade, and Niall has some water and crackers. Do you think you can eat a few crackers, for me? Niall, will you get me a deep bowl?" I asked, and they both nodded. I made Liam take a small sip of the water, and I sent Harry to get my Texas blanket. "Thanks, Hazza." I said, covering Liam and I with the blanket. "Aly, what happened to your feet?" Hazza asked, looked horrified at my feet. I just noticed they were bleeding, and I looked away. "I, um, sorta kicked a whole in the door. And I got a bunch of splinters in my foot. Plus, I walked down the stairs carrying Liam." He touch my foot, and I whimpered in pain. "My god, Aly. We have to get the splinters out." I sighed, and he walked away. Niall handed me a bowl, and I craddled Liam. I handed him a cracker, saying, "Nibble on it. Do not just shove it in your mouth." He nodded, and began nibbling.