Chapter 53

Chapter 53

I started humming to her, and I watched her nod off. I soon fell asleep after her.

Aly's POV

Liam woke me up, and I was in my bed. I wondered how I got there, then I remembered I ate steak and potatoes, then went to bed. "We need to buy a door. Imma take a shower and get ready. Oh, and 3 more days." I said, and ran to the bathroom. Harry was in the shower, and I sighed. "Hazza, hurry up. I need to buy a bathroom door." I whined, and he poked his head out. "How'd you know it was me?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes. "Shower's running, no clothes on the floor. There's only one person in this house that sleeps naked all the time, and is brave enough to walk around without at least throwing on boxers." I snickered, and he nodded thoughtfully. "True." He went back to his shower, and I yelled, "Dibs on next shower!"

I walked back to see Liam sitting on the bed, and he was cheesing. "Uh, hi to you too. I just love creepy grins." I said, and he wrapped his arms around me. "Do you know what today is?" I nodded. "Friday. Why?" His grin widened. "What's the date?" He asked, and I replied, confused, "July Thirteen- Ohh." I said, and he laughed at me. I quickly stood up, and I turned on every light in the house. "We cannot leave the house today." I stated, flipping the lights. Liam followed me, and asked, "Why?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Duh, it's Friday the Thirteenth. Bad things happen. Keep all lights on!" I shouted, and the boys gave muffled responses. I saw Hazza walk out of the bathroom, and I told Liam he had to stand outside. I quickly bathed and got ready, and I slid down the banister, Liam trailing behind.

I skipped into the kitchen, only after looking in to make sure Jason wasn't there or anything. I went in, and I began cooking breakfast. I burned myself, and as I was glaring at Liam. "See? Bad things happen on Friday the 13th." I gestured to my hand under the cold water. He just laughed at me, and when he walked over to grab an apple, he stubbed his toe. His eyes widened as he yelped in pain. We screamed together, and as soon as I finished the pancakes and we ate, we sat on the couch. We watched everything with careful eyes, making sure nothing bad happened to us. We watched a few movies when everyone came downstairs, and Niall started choking. I quickly did the Heimlich Maneuver, and the fry he was eating shot out of his mouth, and into Zayn's eye. I was still panicked, and I started rocking back and forth on the floor.

Liam went down to calm me, and I stuttered out, "I-I told you. I told you, today was going to be bad. L-l-look at the news." I flipped onto the news, and there was 3 multiple car accidents today. I squeezed my eyes shut tight, and muttered, "Louis and Hazza, Lou and Hazza." Liam looked at me like I was insane, and I quickly explained. "I burned my hand. Bad luck. You stubbed your toe. Bad Luck. Niall choked on a fry. Or chip. Whatever you call these. Bad luck. Zayn got a spitty fry slash chip in the eye. Bad luck. I'm not sure if this is a cawinkadink." Everyone started laughing at me, and I looked up in confusion. "What?" I asked, and Hazza snickered, "Cawinkadink?" I sighed, and rolled my eyes. "Coincidence." They kept laughing, and I kept my eye on Lou and Hazza.

Lou was walking down the stairs, and he tripped on the last three steps, and he sprained his wrist pretty badly. I wrapped it, and I told him, "Sit on the couch. No Larry Stylinson while Lou has a sprained wrist." I glared at Harry, and he put his hands above his head. After about 20 minutes, the doorbell rang, and Harry got up to get it. I trailed behind him, and I saw a big burly guy punch Harry in the face. "What the actual fudge?" I shouted, and saw Harry had a bloody nose. I stood up, and the bug guy laughed at me. "Awww, look at his little girly friend. She's gonna defend him." He shouted in my face, and his breath reeked of alcohol. I welcomed the rage flowing through me, and the big guy backed up a step. I reared my arm back, and I punched him in the jaw. "I never want to see your sorry behind up at my door. Ever. Again." I spat at him, and he was trying to pop his jaw back into place. He nodded, fear in his eyes, and he scrambled away.