Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Alyson POV

"Thank you," I whispered. Liam had fallen asleep when I said that, and everyone else was asleep also. I shut off the TV and began cleaning. I covered everyone with blankets, and I tip-toed up to my bedroom. I laid down on my cover with my Texas Longhorn blanket, and I shut my eyes.

"ALYSON!" I heard Lou screech. "Mmm?" I groaned. "Get up! We made food!" He shouted. "Is Zayn awake?" I hollered down. I heard Zayn laughed and reply, "I'm awake. Get up!" I shook my head, and I crawled out from under the covers. I was still half asleep when I walked into the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, and I heard the shower. but I forgot I was in London. Must be the annoying brat I call my sister. I thought. I shook my head, dozing. I stood up, flushed the toilet, and washed my hands.

"OWWW! LOUIS! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Liam shouted, jumping out of the scalding shower, bumping into me. My eyes widened, and I screamed. "Oh, shi-!" I ran out of the bathroom, down the stairs, and into the kitchen, where I jumped into Niall's arms. I started shaking and sobbing.

"Alyson, what's wrong?" Zayn rushed over and started comforting me as Niall sat down with me in his arms. "Liam... Bathroom... Shower... Pee... Naked... Scarred for life." I whimpered. The boys started laughing, and I felt Niall shake from under me. Ashley and Hannah shoved the boys away, and helped me to my feet. "Shhh, it'll be alright. Shhh..."

I curled up into a ball on the couch, with Ashley on my left, and Hannah on my right. "Ashley..." I started, but she cut me off. "Call me Ash. Everyone else does." I smiled. "Ok. Ash, Hannah, can I, um, not go to the pool today? I sorta can't face Liam right now. I feel a little awkward. I thought he was my sister at first. I forgot I was in London, and I was half asleep." I explained. Ash shook her head. "No. You have to go. Please?" She started pouting, and it was hilarious. I glanced at Hannah, and she had this puppy dog face on, and I giggled. "Fine. I'll go, but does Liam have to go?" Hannah started laughing, and I gave her a death glare.

I curled back up into a ball, then I realized I was in a lime green tank top, pink plaid pj bottoms, and a mis-matched neon socks. "Um. I'm hungry. But I can't go out to the boys again. Will you bring me some food?" I pleaded, using puppy dog eyes. Ash nodded, and left giggling. I sighed, but then curled up into a ball. This is going to be a loooong day. I thought to myself.

Liam's POV

Louis and Zayn yelling at Alyson, and I heard her yell back. I smiled and turned on the shower. I had gotten onto Louis for flushing the toilet while I was in the shower, because he did this and the water just about burned me. I started thinking about Alyson and how she was. I think I like her. I didn't hear a door open, or close, but I did get into the shower leaving the door a crack open.

Suddenly, I heard the toilet flush, and I thought I was imagining things. I shook my head and continued thinking, but I was quickly interupted by scalding water. "OWWW! LOUIS! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shouted as I jumped out of the shower. I didn't expect to see Alyson at the sink. I opened my mouth to apologize as I reached for a towel, but she screamed, "Oh, shi-!" and ran out of the bathroom.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open, and I heard the boys laughing from downstairs. I quickly got back into the shower, and started to wash my hair. Alyson kept creeping back into my mind, and I tried to push her out. Why can't I just see her as a friend? Why do I have to go and make things complicated? I laughed quietly as Avril Lavigne's song, Complicated, rushed into my mind. I turned the water off, and I heard talking from the living room. "... have to go?" I heard Alyson complain, and one of the three girls started laughing. I stood at the bathroom door, dripping water on the wooden floor, listening. "Um. I'm hungry. But I can't go out to the boys again. Will you bring me some food?" Alyson pleaded, and a different girl giggled.

I quickly got dressed and started down the stairs, slowly. I saw Hannah on the couch with her hand on Alyson's back, with Alyson curled up into a ball. I blushed, knowing I had caused this to some extend, and I walked past without saying a word. Hannah started laughing behind me, and my face grew even hotter. I need to stop blushing, but HOW!? I started into the kitchen, and I past Ash, who was holding a plate of eggs and toast. She smiled, and I my face stayed red. I walked through the kitchen door, and I heard the boys whooping from behind me as I made my plate.

"How did it go? I know you two have taken a shower together before, but last time, you were both dressed. At this rate, the next time Liam gets into the bath here, they're gonna be bathing together." The boys howled with laughter at Zayn's remark, and I blushed even more. "Aww, come on mates. It was an accident. I thought she was you," I said, pointing at Louis, "when she flushed the toilet. I was about to apologize and cover myself, but she screamed and ran out the bathroom." I shook my head, and shoveled eggs into my mouth.

The boys fell silent at the door creaked open, and I saw Ash walk towards the fridge. "What are you getting out of the fridge? All the jam is out here." Lou said, pointing at the table. "I know. But the ketchup is in the fridge." I raised my eyebrow. "Ketchup? Why do you need ketchup?" Ash giggled, and said, "Your girlfriend can't eat eggs unless they have ketchup on them." I blushed and stated, "It was an accident! It's not like I planned for this to happen!" She shook her head and walked out laughing. I finished my food, and began cleaning up.

Third person POV

The one thought running through Alyson's and Liam's minds as she ate her ketchup covered eggs and he cleaned up: It can't possibly get worst.

Anything in particular that the readers (That's you) want? Give and you shall recieve. ;) Interesting beginning to an unforgettable day. Later!

---------------------------------------------------

If you look closely at a tree

you'll notice it's knots and dead branches,

just like our bodies.

What we learn is that

beauty and imperfection

go together

wonderfully.