Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I was a touch confused on how I should start this chapter, so I started it from Chapter 15. Do you think I should go back, and make Alyson and Liam's perspectives switching? Like Alsyon's chapter 1, and Liam's chapter 2? Comment. :) Later, loves.

Alyson's POV

He glared at me. Later, he mouthed.

We cleaned up the pool area, and left for our apartments. I invited Hannah and Ashley to spend the night, and the boys assumed that they were automatically invited, which is generally the case. "We should do this again." Ashley said, and everyone nodded. "Ashley..." I started. "Please call me Ash. Everyone else does." She smiled. "Do you need to pick up some clothes or drop some stuff off?" "No. I have some shorts and a t-shirt in my bag. Thank you though." I smiled. "Let's do this tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the boys don't have anything, and I have no social life what-so-ever."

When we arrived at my apartment, everyone took a shower, and I was the last one in line, like always. I turned on the shower, and shrieked. "Damn it! Always cold." I wrapped myself into a towel and tip-toed to my bedroom. I quickly threw on a hot pink sweatshirt, grey shorts, and black white adn green striped knee sock.

I bounded down the stairs in a bad mood. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders. "I hate all of y'all." My Texas accent was rising into my voice. "Why?" Liam asked with a shocked expression. Louis and Harry started fake crying in the corner. "I had to take, yet another cold shower." I flipped them all off. "Why can't y'all bathe at your own apartments? Louis, Harry, your apartment is literally 3 feet to the left!" I stomped over to the only empty seat, which was next to Liam. "Oh, right. I need to speak with you. Later. I'm too tired."

I curled up into his side. "Love, are you okay?" Liam whispered. I nodded and watched Louis put in a movie. "What movie are we watching?" I asked shyly. "Toy Story, upon Liam's request." I grinned as Liam defended himself. "What? It's my favorite movie." Liam wrapped his arm around me, and I curled up smaller into his side. I shivered when he took the blanket off of me, and covered both of us with it. "Why won't you tell me what's bugging you?" He whispered. I looked up, careful not to jab him with my chin.

"I'm cold, tired, and hungry. NIALL!" I shouted. "What?" He stood up, stretching. "I'm cold. Can you get me something to eat while you're in the kitchen?" Harry looked over and winked. "Sure." He bounded out of the room, and I looked up at Liam. "Niall's date with Isabelle didn't work out. I feel bad." Liam grinned. "Don't. He's fine. He's still eating."

"Catch!" I heard a shout come. I reached my hand up, and the apple landed perfectly in my palm. "Thanks, bud." I smiled and took a bite of the apple. I looked around the room. Hannah and Harry were snuggling on the loveseat, Ashley and Louis were cuddling on the couch, Zayn was sitting next to them trying to get Niall off his lap. I giggled as I watched Zayn kick Niall. Liam looked down, and I pointed at the two boys. Liam and I were sitting on the floor, next to Ashley and Lou's feet. I thumped Louis' foot to see what reaction I would get.

"Ow! Liam! If you touch my foot one more time, I will kill you!" I snickered at Liam's shocked face. "I didn't do it! I swear!" I giggled, trying to contain my laughter. I smiled at Liam, who was scowling at me. "Curls look good on you. No offense Harry." I plucked his hair, making each curl I touch spring back into place. "Stop! That hurts!"

"Quit being a puss." I yelled. "I'm not!" He shouted back. He started pulling random strands of my hair. I gave him a "Really?" look, and shook my head. "Ow!" Liam and I screeched when Louis slapped the back of our heads. "Shut up! I'm trying to watch Toy Story. Again. On someone's request." Lou glared at Liam. "Hey, I didn't say you had to watch it. You put it in." I was shaking with laughter.

"Niall?" I yelled. "No!" He shouted back. I looked back to Liam with a serious expression. "Zayn hasn't killed Niall yet. When do I need to knock him out?" I looked at Niall, and he paled. Everyone else grinned, but I held my poker face. "No, I'm serious. What time?" Suddenly, every face in the room paled. I burst out laughing. "I'm kidding." I laughed. "You should have seen y'all faces." I quieted down, and I curled up into Liam. I was quiet for a long time. The rest of the movie and all of SAW, which Harry wanted to see.

"What are you thinking, love?" Liam whispered. "Hmmm?" I hummed. "Oh, nothing." I lied smoothly. Really, I was thinking about Texas, my dad, the fire, and how sometimes the worst things end up giving you amazing things. Example, my dad dying in the fire caused me to move to northern London, and I met my new bestfriends, One Direction. No, scratch that. I met my new bestfriends, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne. I looked up at Liam, and smiled.

"Thank you," I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------

If you look closely at a tree

you'll notice it's knots and dead branches,

just like our bodies.

What we learn is that

beauty and imperfection

go together

wonderfully.