Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I kicked the table from under me, and I woke up from the terrible nightmare.

/\/\:)

Liam bolted upright with me, and I was clinging to him. "Promise me you will never kill the band, then commit suicide. Ever. I promise I will never cheat on you." I started sobbing into his warm shoulder. "I promise. I promise, Aly. Shh... Sh... It will all be ok. It always has been and always will be." He murmured into my ear. "It's fine. You just had a nightmare. You can tell me about it whenever. Now or later is great. I love you." He reminded me, and I nodded, tears tracking down my face. "I love you, too." I sniffled, and I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes. "Can I tell you now? While it's still fresh in my mind so I don't forget it?" Liam nodded, and I told him. Every single detail about the dream.

His eyes were wide when I finished, and so was his mouth. I gently shut his mouth, saying, "Babe, that isn't attractive. But, I guess a snotty nose and red eyes aren't either." I smiled, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm going to get cleaned up, and we're going downstairs." I smiled, and poked his nose. I jumped off the bed, or well, tried to. "Owww." I whined into the pillow. "Leeeeeyum!" I yelled, and I heard snickers from downstairs. "Mummy has excellent hearing. I know you're laughing." Dead silence. I snickered, and Liam laughed.

"I need coffee, and I need to pick up some raisins and rolled oats for oatmeal raisin cookies. Kay?" I said, putting in my left contact. I smiled at my reflection, liking the one eye purple, one greyish. I waltzed out of the bathroom, and Liam grabbed my waist. "My penpal from Indiana has moved to London, and I promised her we would all meet her at the airport with her cousin Tay." I smiled. "A friend of yours is a friend of mine. I hope." I walked down the stairs, and tripped on the last step.

I smiled, and continued the fall into a roll, then stood back up on my feet. I looked up the stairs. "I meant to do that." Liam snickered, "Sure." I watched him trip on his feet. I shoved him, and he picked me up, carrying me upside down into the kitchen. I started whacking his shins, and I felt him wince. "Sorry babe, but my head feels woozy now." I looked up, and Liam smiled down. He gently sat me down on the floor, and I grabbed my skateboard and shoved some money in my pocket. "Later!" I shouted, and slammed the door. I started skating down the not-very-busy sidewalk, and got a few weird looks from people who weren't used to walking this way. I waved to a man I saw everyday with a briefcase. "Hello, briefcase man!" I said as I skated past, and he smiled, saying hello back. I grinned, thinking, I could have just made his day a little bit better. I should give him some cookies or something tomorrow.

I saw the same girl at the register everyday, and she smiled in my direction. "Hello!" She called cheerfully. "The usual?" She asked, and I nodded, exclaiming, "Why, of course!" We started laughing and she pulled an iced mocha out of the fridge. "I figured you would come here about everyday, so I'll just make one before you show up so you don't have to wait." I patted her shoulder. "Oh, honey, don't worry about it. I have tons of time. I'll see you soon." I smiled, but then turned back. "Oh, and thank you for making this earlier. I don't know if you got chewed out by your boss or anything, so here." I handed her some bills, and she grinned ear to ear. "Thank you! Have a nice day!" "You do the same!" I shouted over my shoulder, and I threw my skateboard on the ground.

I began slowly rolling towards the apartments, sipping my iced mocha. People are so kind. I also just made her day a little bit better. I smiled to myself, and I leaned to turn into the apartments. I saw a dirty white van, and I stopped, waiting. I knew I had taken too long, and I climbed into the van quickly, sitting on Liam's lap, tossing my skateboard to his feet. He gave me a quick kiss, and threw a bag at me. I peered inside and found decent clothes. "Thanks, babe. I need to change at the airport." I shuddered. "Public bathrooms." Everyone laughed at me, and I said hello to Ash, Kenzie, and Hannah.