Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Aly's POV

"Liam..." I started." Liam, I would love to. But we have to talk to my Aunt first." I said, frowning. I shook my head, and I turned up the radio. Tootsee Roll by 69 Boyz started playing, and I gave Liam a look. "I may have made a few requests." He said, eyes on the road. I gently hit his shoulder, then pouted. "You can't dance in a car." I complained, and he shrugged. I started singing, and he didn't even attempt. I laughed while I was rapping, and he just sorta bobbed his head to the beat. The song came to an end, and the guy on the radio station said, "That song was requested by Liam Payne for a special someone. Her name is Alyson Bilde, and I wanna make a shoutout to them. Hey, Aly, Liam loves you very much. Don't forget it, and never let him slip away. Ok, next up..." He continued, and I started crying.

"Aly, are you ok?" He pulled over, and parked the car in an empty field. He got out of the car, and opened my door like a gentleman. I kissed his cheek, and he said, "Why are you crying?" I looked up at him, and smiled. "That was the most beautiful thing ever. Really." I hugged him, and he turned on a slow song from Pandora. We began moving in a small circle, and I layed my head on his shoulder. "I love you Liam." I whispered, and he kissed the top of my head. "Let's go home." He whispered, and walked to the car.

----skips car ride----

I quietly unlocked the door, and we crept through the dark house. It was 11:45 when we got back, and I was sure everyone was asleep. I stepped into the kitchen to get some water, and Liam followed me. We both screamed when someone flicked on the lights. "Hazza!" I whined. "What?" He said innoccently. "The light... it burns." I whimpered, sinking to the ground. Liam laughed at me, and everyone was rushing into the room. "Woah, why are you all awake?" Liam asked curiously, and I quickly stood up. "Yeah! Ok, I don't know what else to add because I'm so tired, so yeah." I said, completely confident. Liam gave me a look and I raised my hands over my head in surrender. "Sorry. I'll shut up now." Everyone laughed, and I gave Liam a quick kiss before the girls dragged me away.

"So, how was it?" Ashley asked, peering at me. I rolled my eyes. "It was nice. Liam even requested Tootsee Roll on the radio. And the DJ guy person said a shout out to me, saying the Liam loves me, and that I shouldn't let him slip away." I looked around the room. Hannah and Kenzie were painting each other's toenails like girls should, gossiping about the boys and the latest fashion trends. "Where's Belle?" I asked, and not even 3 seconds later, she barged through the door with loads of food. "I need to tell you guys something." Kenzie said, putting the nail brush in the paint. "Yeah, honey. What's up?" I asked, braiding Ash's hair. "Well, um. Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend, and I accepted." I grinned. "Yay! Congrats, Kenzie." I hugged her, but looked up when Belle threw the food on to my bed. "I'm sick of being the quiet one." My eyes widened as she stomped out of my room and down the stairs. "BELLE!" I shrieked, sliding down the banister, crashing into Liam. "Sorry, baby." I dashed to the kitchen with Liam and the girls hot on my heels.

We stopped in the doorway, and she beckoned us in. "Hey, Nialler. Can I ask you something?" She said conversationally, popping a grape into her mouth. "Yeah. What's up, love?" He asked, grabbing a cookie out of the cookie jar."Niall, will you be my boyfriend?" She asked, staring into his eyes. He was taken aback, and he dropped the cookie onto the floor. I latched onto Liam, and we watched with wide eyes, waiting on Niall's response. "Yes, Belle. I would love to be your boyfriend." She stood up, and gave him a kiss. He pulled away, and said, "Now for the real question. Because everyone here is now in a relationship, would you-" He was cut off by Lou, who screamed, "LET'S ALL GO ON TOUR TOGETHER!!" I looked at Ash, who smiled and kissed Lou. "I would love to." She said, and Kenzie nodded. "I'd love to go." I bit my lip, and looked at Liam. He nodded, knowing I had to ask Marie. Belle looked at Nialler, and said, "I have to ask Tay. She got a taxi, and got a ride to our new house." The only person left was Hannah, and she said, "I'll have to ask my mom, but she doesn't care."

All of us girls started jumping up and down, and Lou joined us. "We're going on tour." Belle shouted, acting childish with me. I jumped on to Liam's back, and said, "Onward, noble steed. To my bedroom. We must all clean, and pack my clothes. Then we shall go to every girl's house and pack." I grinned as Liam did a whinny thing, and started jumping to my room. The girls all got onto their boys, well, Niall got on Belle's back, and we left to my room. We began packing, and I sent Nialler and Belle to eat the food she had thrown on my bed.

"When do we leave?" I asked Liam as I placed my underwear in my suitcase. "Why aren't you embarrassed to pull out your undergarments in front of everyone?" Harry asked, peering at the Batman bra in my hand. I glared at him. "Because the only people who haven't raided my panty drawer are Zayn and Nialler, the girls already know what's in there. I'm not sure if Zayn hasn't." I raised my eyebrows at him, and he blushed. Harry put some panties on Zayn's head, and Zayn blushed even harder, causing me to laugh. "Stop! You'll mess up my hair." Then Lou started say, "Hey, I'm Zayn. I'm a Bradford Bad Boi, yo." I laughed, and Zayn whined, " I don't even call myself that anymore!"

I finished packing my clothes, and I walked into the bathroom to get my toiletries. I tried to hide the female products, but Lou grabbed them out of my hands, scattering them around the room, on everyone's head. The boys screamed, and threw the female products on the ground. I began picking them up, and glaring at Lou. "Not cool, dude. Not cool." He picked up a wrapped tampon, and he hit me with it. "Oww! Leeyum!" I whined, but he shook his head. "Fine." I mumbled, and I picked up a tampon. We began sword fighting with the tampons, and finally, Ash got tired of us fighting. She threw some underwear at us, and I jumped away, seeing they were boxers. "Eww!" I shrieked, flying onto the bed. Everyone laughed as I picked up the dirty boxers and threw them in the washer. I wiped my hands on Liam's shirt, not paying attention. He gently smacked my arm, and I shrugged.

I heard a door slam, and I slid down the banister. "Aunt Marie!" I screamed like a two year old, and I gave her a huge hug. "You work a lot." I say calmly, like a mature 16 year old should. She laughed, and said, "Louis has really rubbed off on you, huh?" I smiled, "Yeah. Speaking of Louis and the boys, they're going on tour soon, and- Oh my god. LOUIS, HARRY!" I shouted, chasing them around the room. "Guys, give me my panties back." "I'm Bra Man" Louis said victoriously, and Harry piped up, "And I'm Panty Boy." I facepalmed, and waved them away. "Sorry about that Aunt Marie. Would you mind if I went on tour with the boys? You wouldn't have to deal with your food being eaten, or use being too noisy. Plus, Paul will be there." She grinned. "Yes, you can go on tour with the boys. But what about school?" She said, and Liam had walked down the stairs when she said that. "I have arranged an online tutor for her, Hannah, and Belle. They are the only girls still in school, and the tutor will only take an hour per day, each day. Yes, that include weekends, Aly." He laughed at me and I pouted. Marie beamed. "Great! When do you all leave?" "In 2 weeks." Liam responded, and I grinned. "That means I can do the bake sale." I beamed. "I love you, Auntie Marie." I said childishly. She hugged me, and I hugged her back. I began counting the days. 14 more days.

-------------------------------------------------

If you look closely at a tree

you'll notice it's knots and dead branches,

just like our bodies.

What we learn is that

beauty and imperfection

go together

wonderfully.