Chapter 42

Chapter 42

"I love you." He whispered, and I fell asleep, curled in his arms.

I crossed off another day on my calender. "8 more days. Including today." I muttered, and Liam walked up from behind me. "8 days til what?" He yawned, and I crinkled my nose. "Til tour, silly. Now, come with me." I winked, and skipped to the bathroom. He followed me, half asleep, and I shoved him in the bathroom. "LiLi, I hope we won't go through the whole, "brush your nasty fangs, man beast" episode." I said as I got a toothbrush ready for me and him. I handed him a toothbrush, and he shook his head. I sighed, and brushed my teeth quickly. "Do you really want to play this game?" I whined, and he nodded. "Fine. No kisses, hugs, or cuddles. At all. For the next 24 hours. Yes, honey. That means I'll be sleeping on the couch, or you'll be at your apartment." I grinned, poked his nose, and skipped out of the bathroom before he could react. I heard him gasp, and I hung out by the bathroom door. I listened to him scrub his teeth, and I opened the bathroom door. "Better." I grinned cheekily, and I kissed his cheek. He stuck his tounge out at me, and grabbed my waist before I could escape. "Nooooooo!" I shrieked, and he chuckled. "I love you, Aly." He said, then he kissed me. I kissed him back, but we were interrupted by Louis. "No PDA in the... lobby?" His voice was raised an octave as he questioned the word lobby. I laughed, and held Lou's wrist. "Like this?" I questioned, and began a major makeout session with Liam. "My eyes! It burns! Make it stop!" He shrieked, and I let go of him.

Liam walked out of the room first, and I laughed. I quickly tapped his butt, and he yelped. I snickered as he flushed a thousand shades of red. "I'd tap that." I said, skipping past the boys into the kitchen. Hazza and Lou started laughing, and I could hear Liam telling them to shut up. "Nialler! I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Wait, stupid question. You're always hungry. Do you want some pancakes, an omlet, breakfast burrito?" I listened for everyone's responses. "Ok, I got 3 pancakes stacks, 1 for Hazza, Niall, and Lou, 2 breakfast burritos, for Zayn and Niall, and 2 ham and cheese omlets, for Liam and Niall. OJ all around? Yes, no? Yes it is." I grinned, and skipped away to make the pancakes. As they were frying up, Liam walked in. "Need some help?" He asked. I nodded. "Wash your hands, then take 2 eggs and beat them. Thanks." I kissed his cheek, and flipped the pancakes to cook the other side. Everyone made their way into the kitchen, and I flipped the pancake in the air, and caught it on a plate. "Practice, my sons. Practice." I winked, and Liam handed me the eggs. "Ok, now, will you chop up the ham into little bite size chunks? About this big." I said, cutting up some ham. He nodded, and was quickly finished with that. I sprinkled the cheese on the omlet, then placed the ham on it. Liam placed the pancakes in the oven, and he beat more eggs together. "Fry up the bacon. The chewier the better." I grinned, and eveyone was confused. "How do you make bacon chewy?" Niall asked excitedly. "Cook it for less time." I grinned, and flipped the bacon. "Watch the bacon! It'll get too crispy, and then it won't taste good." I whined, and I finished the omlets. I scrambled about 4 eggs, then put them on the some tortillas. I place bacon and cheese on them, then grilled them on the griddle for about 90 seconds on each side.

I quickly flipped them on plates, and delivered each boy their food. I started cleaning, but then realized I didn't make myself any food. I shrugged, and when Liam wasn't looking, I took a bite of his food. Well, I took a bite of each boys food, and snickered when they say a huge bite was gone. I ate a bowl of cereal, and Liam pushed his plate towards me. He snatched my cereal, and began eating with a fork. I snatched the bowl away. "I don't need your food. I just made each boy their breakfast, and I had a little bit of everything." I grinned, and Liam took his plate back. Niall pouted, saying, "Now I won't have as much food to eat." I grinned. "Sorry, buddy. Hazza, why don't you, Hannah, Lou, and Ash go on a double date later? I can call the girls, and I'll plan it." I offered, and Hazza looked at Lou, who was nodding spaztically. "Ok, it's a date." He grinned, and I squealed quietly. "Yes!" I quickly ran to my room, leaving the kitchen a mess, and calling Hannah and Ash. "Come over, fast!" I shouted into the phone, then hung up.