Chapter 29

Chapter 29

This time, though, the voice didn't come back.

/\/\:)

As we left the office, Harry jumped on my back, causing me to fly into Zayn, who knocked a girl over, causing her to spill her iced coffee all over Liam. I chuckled, and winked at Liam who was apologizing about her spilling her coffee and gave her some money to buy another coffee. Zayn stood up and brushed himself off, then walked over to apologize to the girl. I whacked Harry upside the head, and I led him to the girl.

"...so sorry. I didn't mean to spill my coffee." I heard her apologize. "No worries." I told her, and I pulled out Liam's sweatshirt that Niall gave back. Liam's eyes just about popped out of his head. "Don't worry. You left it on the floor, and it bugged me." I watched him pull the sweatshirt over his head, and I shook hands with the girl. "Hi, I'm Alyson. Call me Aly, everyone else does." I grinned, and she blushed. "I'm Mackenzie, but please, call me Kenzie." I introduced her to Ash and Hannah, and then the boys all introduced themselves accordingly. Zayn was unnaturally quiet.

I poked Zayn, and we walked a little out of hearing distance. "You like Kenzie." I stated simply, pulling a hairbrush out of my handbag, looking at it funny, then putting it back. "I found my hairbrush." I grinned, and Zayn laughed. "I like Kenzie. She's amazing." I smiled. "You should ask her out. Or at least ask for her number. Am I head match-maker yet?" I nudged Zayn and he smirked. "I'll get her number. No, you aren't head match-maker yet." I pouted. "Why? Is it because Niall doesn't have a girlfriend yet?" I handed Zayn a piece of gum, and he accepted it. I shoved him towards the girl. "Hurry up. Liam can only hold a girl's attention for so long. Oh, and will you tell Harry and Louis to come here, please? Thank you." I added, watching him walk away.

I watched Zayn and Kenzie interact, and Lou and Harry stood behind me. I turned around, then smacked them both on the side of their heads. "Oww! What was that for?" Louis asked, rubbing his head. "That, my son, was for dancing around with my skivvies." I said, and I glared at both of them. "Who's idea?" I sighed. They pointed at each other, and I motioned for Liam to come over. He trotted over, happier than a bird with a french fry. The smile dropped off his face as soon as he saw my expression. "Who's idea?" I repeated, and the boys pointed at Liam, who pointed at Harry. I glared at Liam, and smacked him, too. "Now, tell me who's idea it was to wave my skivvies around like damn flags! Or else." I threatened.

"You don't know our weaknesses!" Louis shouted, and I rolled my eyes. "Ok, fine. Don't tell me. Just know, that something bad will happen within the next 24 hours, to each of you." I glared at each boy, then walked away. Liam had a scared expression on his face, Harry was trying to hide his fear, and Louis had no fear. Yet. I grinned evilly as I began plotting. "Thank god I'm a night owl."

I crawled into the van, and I was in the back, smushed between Zayn and Niall. "I hate each of those boys in front of us." I whispered to Zayn loudly, and Liam turned around with a shocked expression. "Even me?" He asked, lip quivering. "Yes. You especially." I frowned, and pouted. I heard Niall whisper to Liam, "Mate, you screwed up big time. She can hold a grudge." "How do you know?" Liam asked, truely curious. I looked to Niall, and peered at the blue notebook in his lap. "Lightweight reading." He said, and I snatched the journal from lap, and found out he had gotten my journal, and not my poem book. I let out a little sigh of relief, then Zayn held up a green notebook. "You -"I was about to shout every single cuss word known to man, but then decided against it. "You lovely flower." I shouted, and the car erupted in giggles and snickers.

I sat on both notebooks and didn't get out of the car until everyone else was out. I hugged the two notebooks to my chest, and I cut a path through the screaming girls. Liam and the rest of the boys trailed behind me, signing autographs, giving hugs, taking pictures. One girl, she was about 10, stopped me, and asked, "Are you Liam's girlfriend?" I nodded my head. "Yes I am. What's your name?" "I'm Lizzie." She said excitedly. "Lizzie, I'm Alyson. But everyone calls me Aly. Would like a picture with my 5 bestfriends?" I asked. Her eyes widened, and she nodded her head. I looked to her mother, and she nodded her approval. I grabbed Lizzie and her mother's hand, the guided them into the front office of the apartment complex. I motioned for Liam and the boys to come in. "I have a special friend, and I want you boys to take a picture with her." I grinned, and took the picture for Lizzie. I took it with my older camera, so it printed out and developed quickly. I pulled out a black Sharpie and handed it to the boys. "Please sign it, but on the back. I'm sure I wouldn't want a picture ruined because some jerk famous person wrote his name all over my face." I snickered a little, and Liam took the photo out of my hands and signed his name. I watched Lizzie's eyes widen as she saw the photo get signed. I handed it to her, and she gave me a huge hug.

"Will you sign it?" She whispered into my ear. I looked at her wide-eyed. "Me?" I asked, dumbfounded. She nodded her head eagerally. "Yes, without you, I wouldn't have gotten this. Thank you." I smiled, and Harry handed me the Sharpie.

Dear Lizzie,

I'm glad I could make one of your wishes come true. Make the most of the little things, and never give up. I almost did, but these guys convined me not to, before I knew them personally. :) Best of Luck

Alyson.

I handed her the photo, and she gave me another hug. I shook hands with her mother, and I waved as they drove away.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. And crappy. :( I'll update soon, my 9 month old sister is at the doctors' because she is sick. Thanks for reading!

----------------------------------------------------

If you look closely at a tree

you'll notice it's knots and dead branches,

just like our bodies.

What we learn is that

beauty and imperfection

go together

wonderfully.

Imperfection~ A Liam Payne Love Story (Watty Awards 2013)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें