Chapter 39

Chapter 39

I smiled. "Well, then. Leggo!"

"Now, the boys and girls did help me out a little, remember that, Princess." I grinned, and he rolled his eyes. I turned on the radio, and One Thing started playing. Liam looked at me with pleading eyes. "Oh, go ahead. I hope you know that I'm also going to be singing, but this is car singing, which means it will ALWAYS be off-key." He laughed, and we began singing off-key. We were in stitches by the time the song was over, and we did this the entire 20 minute drive. I finally pulled off of the main road, and parked.

I said, "We're almost there. I need to cover your eyes though. Here" I handed him a bandana out of my purse, then tied it around his head. I grabbed his hand, and I led him down to the blanket near the water. "Are you ready?" I asked, and he nodded. I pulled the blindfold off of his eyes, and shoved it back in my bag. "Surprise." I whispered softly. He turned to me, "You did this?" I shook my head. "Nah, I told you, the boys and girls helped. I thought of it, but they made it happen." I led him to the blanket, and we sat down and enjoyed some tacos Harry made. "I guess Harry made the food." Liam laughed, and I nodded. "Yes, I told him I wanted the best. He pulled through." I stood up, and helped Liam stand up. "Niall helped me reserve the beach." I whispered, and I tossed him the swim trunks from my bag. "Geez, Hannah was right. You can pull anything out of that bag." I closed my eyes and waited for Liam to finished dressing behind some bushes. I was enjoying the smell of salt in the air, and the sound of the waves, but was soon interrupted by Li.

I waded into the water with him, and he dove into the water ahead of me. I smiled at his happiness, and I took a deep breath. I took off my shorts, and I folded them neatly, lying them next to Liam's clothes. I blushed as I pulled my shirt off, and exposed the bikini I was wearing. "Here goes nothing." I said under my breath as I watched Liam slowly duck under the water, blushing 60 shades of red.

Liam's POV

I was completely floored by the date Aly had planned, and dived into the water, waiting for her to take off her coverups and come in with me. I watched her take off the shorts, exposing purple bottoms, and I waited patiently. She blushed in the slowly dying sun, her flushed face even prettier in the orange glow. She pulled off the shirt, and I saw a purple bikini top. She was so beautiful. I slowly ducked under the water with a red face, trying not to get over excited, if you know what I mean. She waded in, and stood next to me. I wrapped my arms around her stomach, and we sat in the water, letting the waves lick our necks, watching the sun slowly fade into the horizon.

"I love you, Liam." She turned to me abruptly, and kissed me passionalty. I pulled away, and said, "I love you, too, Alyson. Even with these." I said, tracing the marks on her stomach and back under the water. She blushed, and ducked her head. I pulled her chin back up. "You're so beautiful, even when you blush." Her cheeks flamed even redder, and I chuckled. "I was really scared. Like, I was having second thoughts about wearing this. I will never wear it in front of everyone else. Only you. This is why I had Niall reserve the beach." I held her close, and I whispered, "You're beautiful, in every single way." Before I could say more, she started singing Christina Aguilera's Beautiful at the top of her lungs.

Don't look at me

Everyday is so wonderful

Then suddenly

It's hard to breathe

Now and then I get insecure

From all the pain

I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful

No matter what they say