He left the room and when he came back he set down a tray with food, Leah, Hermione, and Ron ran over to it, hungry for decent food. "We need to get into Hogwarts tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do." Harry explained. "A job eh? Easy?" he asked, "We've been hunting horcruxes, we think the last one is inside the castle but we need your help getting in." the tension was slowly building. "That job, my brother's given you, it's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favour boy, go home. You'll live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through." Harry said, his voice getting firm. "What makes you think you can trust him? In all the time that you've known him. Did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention her's?" he pointed to a portrait of a lady on the wall above the fireplace.

"Why should he?" Harry asked him. "He keeps secrets you tell me."

"I trusted him." Harry said "As a boy! As a boy who's chasing horcruxes and he didn't even tell you where to start! Your lying! Not just to me at this moment but to yourself as well. You don't strike me as a fool Harry Potter so tell me again! There must be a reason." the tension was so thick  you could almost slice it with a knife.

"I'm not interested in what happened between you and your brother. I don't care that you've given up. I trusted the man I knew. We need to get into the castle tonight." Harry had put his foot down. There was a minute of silence, when Aberforth spoke up. "You know what to do." Aberforth whispered to the painting of the young woman she nodded and walked off.

"Where have you sent her?" Harry asked. "You'll see. Soon enough." Leah finished eating and she walked up to the painting. "That's your sister Ariana isn't she?" Hermione asked "She died very young." Aberforth was at the doorway of a room when he looked at Harry once again. "My brother sacrificed many things on his journey towards power Mr. Potter, including Ariana. He gave her everything." Aberforth said.

"Thank you Mr. Dumbledore." Hermione said gratefully. He nodded and closed the door behind him. "Hang on she's coming back." Leah noticed. "Who's that with her?" Ron wondered aloud. She came closer and then the portrait opened, all of their wands were drawn, waiting for sombody to attack.

"Neville!" Leah sighed with relief. "Look at you! You look like.."

"Hell, I reckon. Seamus is worse." Neville looked to Aberforth who had come back into the room. "Hey Ab, we've got a couple more coming through." Neville said. Neville pulled all of them into the portrait hole and they started walking in the dark passage way, wands lit. "I don't remember this on the Marauder's Map." Ron said "That's because it never existed until now. This is the only way in or out now. The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors." he explained, his voice echoing of the walls.

"How's it with Snape being headmaster?" Hermione asked "We hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for." Neville kicked a rock out of his way. "Carrows?" Harry asked "Brother and sister, in charge of discipline, they like punishment the Carrows." Neville pointed to a scar on his face.

"They hit you why?" Hermione asked "Today's lesson against the Dark Arts, we had to practice the Cruciatus Curse on first years. I refused, Hogwarts has changed." They reached the end of the passage Neville turned to them smiling proudly. "Let's have a bit of fun shall we?" the portrait opened.

"Hey listen up you lot! I brought you a surprise." Neville announced. "Not anymore of Aberforth's goat milk!" a voice Leah recognized as Seamus' say. "I'm not surprised if we can digest it!" Then Neville stepped aside to reveal the four, there was a whole group of people and it seemed as though they had camped out in the room of Requirement.

"Blimey!" Seamus stood up and started clapping and the whole room joined in. There were hammocks all over the room. Leah greeted and hugged lots of people and the noise died down."So what's up Harry?" Neville asked him, everyone looked at him eager to help. "Okay there's something we need to find. Something hidden in the castle."

"Alright what is it?" Neville asked "We don't know." Harry replied. "Where is it?" Dean asked, trying to get more information. "We don't know that either." Harry said. "I realize it's not much to go on."

"That's nothing to go on." Seamus said.

"It has something to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small easily concealed. Anyone got any ideas?" Harry questioned, the whole room was silent. "Well there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem." Luna suggested "Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Anybody heard of it?" she asked "Yes Luna but it's lost. For centuries now, there isn't a person alive who's seen it." Cho said.

"Excuse me but could someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked

"It's a sort of crown like a tiara." Leah explained. The door to the Room of Requirement had appeared and a girl with fiery red hair ran in. "Neville! Snape knows, he knows Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade." Ginny panted. Everyone looked to Harry, panic and worry in everyone's eyes.