A Hero's Return

Leah felt the deathly cold water engulf her as she sank down into the lake. She swam up to the surface of the water and the cold air made the feeling worse, she was freezing! As she swam to the shore she crawled out onto the grass, her clothing weighing her down as she stood up.

"He knows." Harry's voice said shaking, he was shivering from the cold also. "You-Know-Who knows! He knows we've broken into Gringotts. He knows what we took and he knows we're hunting horcruxes." The four climbed up a hill were it was dry and Hermione dropped a potion on our hands so we would stay warm. Leah further heated up by using the hot air charm, letting her clothes dry on her body.

"Harry, you let him in? You can't do that!" Hermione exclaimed wrapping a towel around herself.

"Hermione, sometimes I can't help it! Maybe I can? I don't know."

"Nevermind what happened?" Ron asked putting on new clothes, changing out of his Death Eater costume.

"Well, he's angry and he's scared too. I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest. And there's more it's at the castle. I saw the castle and Rowena Ravenclaw. It must have something to do with her. We have to go there now!" Harry exclaimed putting a different shirt on, the tone in his voice sounded urgent.

"What? We can't do that! We have to plan! We have to figure it out!" Hermione tried to reason with Harry but it wasn't working. "Hermione, when have our plans ever actually worked? We plan we get there. Then, all hell breaks loose!" Harry said, there was silence for a while.

"He's right. Only one problem. Snape is Headmaster now! We can't just walk through the front doors! We've got to sneak into the castle." Leah said before she sneezed and Hermione handed her new clothes.

"We'll go to Hogsmeade. To Honeydukes, we'll take the passage way there." Harry thought for a moment. "It's weird. In the past I've always been able to follow his thoughts. Now, everything seems so disconnected." Harry wiped his nose. "Maybe he's growing weaker! Maybe he's dying!" Ron suggested.

"No, it's more like he's wounded. If anything he feels more dangerous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The four apparated to Hogsmeade, suddenly there was a screeching noise that sounded like a cat went off. They all panicked as they heard the shouts of orders from Death Eaters. They ran to hide in a  bandstand, there were many tables covered with white sheets. The Death Eaters were ripping off the sheets in search for the quartet. The two Death Eaters were right on top of them ready to pull the sheet off when there was another screeching noise.

"Potter!"

Once the coast was clear they sprinted off into the direction od Honeydukes Sweetshop. The four reached a dead end, as there was a gate being blocked off to Honeydukes. "In here Potter."  a raspy voice said, they looked at each other hesitantly then went inside. They seemed to be in some sort of pub, Leah looked around and saw a broken mirror. "Harry! I can see you in this." she said. She  turned around to find Harry looking into a mirror piece.

He walked over and the piece was a perfect fit. "Bloody fools. What were you thinking? Coming here, do you have any idea how dangerous it is?" the man said, he looked like a replica of their deceased Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore. "Your Aberforth? Dumbledore's brother? It's you who I've been seeing in here? Your the one that sent Dobby." Harry asked "Where have you left him?" Aberforth asked.

"He's dead." Harry said "Sorry to here that. I liked that elf." he pulled back one of the curtains to look out the window. "Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Harry asked, Aberforth nodded and turned back to Harry. "Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago." Aberforth said. "That mirror belonged to.." "Sirius," he finished. "Albus said. He also said you'd be hacked off if I had it. But think this where would you be if I didn't?"