REMINDER

AS MENTIONED IN THE DESCRIPTION, this book is the complete original version. Grammar, plotlines, chapters etc. are not my best work. A lot of editing needs to be done to perfect this. Please keep that in mind when reading further.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS ORIGINAL VERSION WHEN IT WAS PUBLISHED ON HERE BEFORE:::

This book appears "new" because I was stupid and deleted it completely from my profile. So all of those reads and votes and comments you guys left are gone. I'm terribly sorry ): Some of those were really cool but I thank you guys anyway for the infinite support!!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THIS ORIGINAL VERSION BEFORE:::

As written above ^^^, this work has been published via wattpad before and I stupidly deleted it completely, erasing all of the votes, comments, and ratings it's received. If you're interested to know, this book has been on the top Werewolf chart as #527 as the highest I believe (and I figured this out by looking at my previous messages under my profile because I remember posting about it...Haha). I can't tell you the number of reads or votes it had though. So what I'm trying to say is although I think it needs a lot of work, it has been received really well and I hope you all enjoy it also! (:

:::OCTOBER 5 2017 ADDITION:::

I am REWRITING this book. Completely. When it's finished, I'll attach the link below for you lazy ones out there!!! <3 Follow me for updates on that though!! 

I think that's about it that I need to explain/remind. So....

FOLLOW ME:::

On Twitter for updates and more @StoryTellerSara !!!

AND IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY:::

Check out my other werewolf story (it's a rewrite)! 

 ((  https://www.wattpad.com/story/94212697-chase-a-chasing-tails-rewrite   ))

Haunted by the past, Julie finds herself fighting for her life. She either risks being killed as a rogue or beg for the right to join a new pack - something she's hesitant to do. But with little choice, she's hoping the kind-hearted Alpha Ollie will accept her. The black-hearted Alpha Dresden has other plans for her. It's mating season and she's all he craves for. Can he save her from her past? Or will her nightmares turn into reality?

~ENJOY~