Fifty-Nine

Blood spills out from the wound as his teeth sinks into the rogue's dirty flesh. Oily and dirt covered fur meets the metallic blood on her tongue and she quickly releases the wolf harshly. The wolf's back hits a tree and he falls to the ground with a loud thud but he has no time to check if the bastard's still breathing or not. Another wolf snaps his jaws at her and she hears a whimper somewhere close by but her wolf is in control and all she can do is avoid attacks while attacking herself.

Sinking his teeth into another wolf, he quickly drops his victim and snaps at another wolf attempting to attack one of his many Moore brothers. Blood soaks her fur and the stench of rogues is all around her, making it difficult to pinpoint friend from foe. Growls and howls meet his ears along with a few whimpers and dying breathes. She has no time to figure out how many has been lost.

Alpha rogues tear through the front lines as the Moore wolves closes in on them. They cut off their space, pushing them further inland, letting the dead bodies fall behind them as they lay but the alpha rogues are relentless. Every step forward has the rogues drawing back three steps allowing their numbers to be cut off little by little. The Moore pack is invincible but the rogue alphas are tough too and they fight back with all of their strength. Using their allies, the rogue alphas attack the Moore wolves whenever they're distracted with taking out one of the rogues. They let their comrades die so they can take down as many as the pack loving bastards as possible.

Realizing this, the Moore wolves begin to tag them, supporting each other's backs and working like pro partners as if they always fought in pairs. The rogue alphas once again start to struggle and the Moore wolves push them back once again.

Blood soaks the earth. The grass is now an icky, cherry kind of green decorated with disembodied limbs or decaying bodies. Every few feet there's a wolf lying down, panting and trying to survive. Someone comes along then and rips into them, making sure they're dead and not bothersome. At the pack house, the defenseless pack members sit idly, shaking as they listen to the many harsh wolf snarls and battle cries. The children whimpers in their mothers' arms and the elders look at one another, each wondering the same thing: What are they doing hiding? At the prisons, Karmen is trying her best to get Audrey to calm down. The Iota is shaking with fear and anger, her own pack's emotions running through her and Karmen is doing her best to not let Audrey break down the door herself.

Millis sinks her teeth into the back leg of a rogue alpha. Feeling his blood dripping down her chest as she drags him along, her eyes watch as the attack starts to define itself and the rogue alphas start to put up more of a fight. Her cousin bolts out in front of her, digging his teeth into the neck of an unsuspecting rogue wolf, killing him instantly. Ripping his teeth from the muscle, he comes up: his gray coat completely covered in red. He's unrecognizable but he continues forth, until Millis sees a wolf pounce on him from behind.

Releasing the rogue in her mouth, she joins the dog pile and rips the rogue into bits and parts, relieving her cousin before the rogue could cause serious damage. With a brief nod, Millis continues on, going directly at a suspecting rogue alpha. He meets her attack head on and the two of them claw and snap at each other like angry, wild lions might. She swings her paw, barely scratching on his face while his paw comes against her shoulder roughly, tearing the sensitive tissue. Ignoring the burning sensation, Millis finds an opening and launches at his neck. Sinking her teeth between his neck and shoulder, the rogue alpha loses balance and it puts her at an advantage, allowing her to clench tighter and cause a more serious wound.

Millis!

Releasing the rogue alpha to insert another deep wound, Millis lets out a growl of annoyance.