With an agreeing smile, Audrey walks out of her mate's office and heads towards the back of the house. For the most part, the Moore pack house is back to their usual activities: watching TV, drinking, partying, joking, playing, running around, training. Everyone was busy doing something and the children have long forgotten the tense atmosphere that was present a mere day ago. Their parents and older siblings are well rested and lively once again. They all have their work to do and they are all going about it as if the Purge never occurred.

Jenna is instructing the pack's mothers on tonight's meal. They plan on throwing a big feast in celebration for their victory and the mothers are nodding constantly to whatever her instructions are. The children are in the living room, playing the Purge imitation again. Audrey hears them shortening the name to simply 'Purge' and tries not to show her disapproval as they smile and greet her. Teenagers are hanging around the back yard, training under the supervision of Leon. From the opened back doors, Audrey can hear him shouting out commands and instructions, watching the forms of the wolves carefully, correcting them as he goes. Sitting on one of the lawn chairs, Karmen looks aggravated as she stares at the scene and there's a notebook sitting on her lap with a spread of maps around her as she takes notes. From the looks of it, she's more distracted by her boyfriend's sweaty torso than her work. In the distance, Audrey knows that Zachary is training the rest of the pack: older wolves who have or haven't been trained in the Moore warrior wolf way. Even when her hearing is not so sensitive, she can faintly hear the shouts of him mixing in with Leon's much closer commands.

Realizing she hasn't seen Millis all day, Audrey steps onto the patio, capturing Karmen's attention. The omega quickly stands in surprise and gives a slight bow of her head - something Audrey has told her repeatedly not to bother doing.

"How is everything going?" Karmen asks, knowing that she and Nathan have been busy.

"There's a lot to be done but we're managing. Is Leon not letting you train again?" Karmen gives her a loud sigh, the noise momentarily distracting Leon as he looks back and greets Audrey with a bow before quickly returning his attention to the training.

"He says he'll train me one on one later but I doubt it. The mothers are cooking tonight and they always mess up my kitchen." She complains, sinking back into the lawn chair.

Smiling Audrey lets out a soft sigh, watching for a moment, some of the wolves as Leon counts off their pushups. "Nathan doesn't like me training. He thinks it'll give me an excuse to endanger myself."

"Well, you have a guard to do the fighting too. You're much too valuable to risk losing in a fight. Besides, you're not a warrior." Karmen tells her but Audrey shrugs in reply.

"I still make Millis train me." She smirks and then turns her attention back to Karmen. "Have you seen Simon at all? I've got some work for him."

"Leon said he's still running laps around the property. He and Millis are currently fighting so he's releasing some steam."

Audrey blinks. "Millis and Simon are fighting? About what?"

"Simon is being overprotective of Millis. They haven't spoken since yesterday and I found Simon sleeping in the living room early this morning." She explained.

Audrey didn't like the idea of Millis and Simon fighting. She understands every relationship has their fights - whether they're mates or not - but she always thought Millis and Simon were so perfect for each other that they'd be able to work things out one way or another. And Simon is not one to give up but he doesn't just back away either. He becomes a pest when he's arguing with someone especially if it's Ralph or Luke. To think that he won't even talk to her is an oddity on it's own.