She can sense him. He can see it. She's straighter, pushing away from the other male, letting his claiming instincts calm a little. Her eyes, dark chocolate, search and her beautiful smile is destroyed by a small frown. The male next to her says something. Her name.

Millis.

The name doesn't sound enchanting but just hearing it echo in his mind has him weak in the knees. He watches her as she interacts with the male, moving closer to hear them better.

"What's wrong?" The male asks, resting his hand on her shoulder. She brushes him off.

"Something feels off." She mutters back, looking up at him. "You don't feel it?"

"No," He shrugs. "I feel Beta Leon coming out with amusement though."

The male leaves her and Simon watches him as he leaves. He can't be any interest to her. He shares too much of her same features. Red hair, freckles....he's more built than her and taller and his eyes are green but still, Simon can pick out the features. He relaxes. They're just family.

His Millis is still frowning. Her brown eyes are still searching. He can see her muscles tense as she gazes out to the crowd and the trees with a very protective stance to her. Her curves are more pronounced and he finds himself licking his lips just watching her.

Under normal circumstances, he might feel creepy. But this is his mate and in his eyes, he has every right to look.

Leon makes his way towards her. "Alright there, Mill?"

Millis blinks at him and shrugs. "Not sure."

Simon watches as the beta takes his place next to her, his eyes gazing out. "Do you sense something dangerous?"

His tone is serious and Simon wants to laugh and come out, like he's pulling a prank on them. But Leon is too tense to realize it was only the mate bond calling to her and nothing more. Still, his trust in her shows how worthy she is and Simon is liking her more and more.

"I sense something. My wolf keeps getting impatient and frustrated. I just don't know why." She explains, looking up at him, her chocolate eyes narrowing. "You're amused. What did our little Luna do this time?"

"Our little Luna became our Luna." He explains with a chuckle. Millis's eyes widen and her frown is replaced with a large smile.

"Really? She's really our Luna? The Iota is really our Luna? Nathan finally marked her?"

Simon smiles. Her voice is higher, more carefree and light. He likes it.

"Nathan finally marked her. They're in there having a moment right now." Leon explains, folding his arms over his chest. "Want to make a bet?"

Millis smirks and Simon mentally drops to the ground. She's too sexy for him right now, especially after how long it's been for him.

"Hell yes." She agrees. "The terms?"

"Well, you know the mating bond will be eating at them since he's marked her. How long do you think Nathan will last?"

Millis snorts. "Audrey definitely has more stamina than him when it comes to patience. I say he barely lasts the next...two hours?"

Leon smirks. "What's the prize?"

"Loser has the share the biggest black book secret..."

Simon watches as Leon pales. He chuckles lowly. His little mate is a little minx too. If she can make Leon nervous, he wonders just what else she can do. He can only imagine how much fun he is going to have with her.