"You can't leave, Audrey. At least not the Sullivan pack. They are all supporters of you and all know."

Audrey hisses. "They know?"

Luke can't help but chuckle. He doesn't know if it's because of how easily he let it slip and how quickly she reacted or if it's because he hadn't heard her hiss at him in a long time - not since he got hurt protecting her back when she was with his cousin. She pulls away from him and turns in her seat, glaring directly at him.

"Luke, why the hell do they know?"

"Melissa and Gavin thought it was best. When they heard what Simon found out, when they heard who was coming, she wanted them all to-"

He didn't get to finish. Audrey, for the first time in a long time, let her wolf out and a loud, bone chilling snarl escaped from her lips. Luke momentarily jerked the wheel and then steadied himself, keeping his mouth and his alpha pride locked up. His inner beast whimpers and he feels himself overcome with power.

Silence follows after and Audrey falls back against her seat with a thump. Her leg is bouncing again and she's having a hard time controlling her anger. Slowly, she reels in her wolf but in the meantime, Luke can hear her grumbling growls and can feel her alpha force pushing on his shoulders. It isn't just ordinary alpha force which he normally would be able to brush off like it was only a drop of rain. Hers is stronger, more powerful and he knows that the wrong move will set her off.

Luke pulls off of the highway and onto a back road. Leon follows after along with one more car that held some other Moore wolves. The rest were running through the woods or patrolling on the Moore borders. His eyes drift to his rear view mirror where he sees Nathan and Leon looking ahead with confusion on their faces. They didn't miss the way Audrey reacted with him. It's obvious that she's angry and he wonders if Nathan can feel it with the distance or not.

Audrey still doesn't acknowledge him. Her anger has calmed down but she's completely shut herself off from him. He and his wolf are freer now but even with the constant glances and the guilt hidden in his mind, Audrey doesn't spare them. His wolf doesn't like to displease her and this silence is killing him. When they pull up to the Sullivan pack house, Luke turns off the car and waits to see if Audrey has anything else to say. Behind him, Leon and Nathan get out and Melissa and Gavin comes out to greet then. Next to them, a Moore wolf follows after and the group of them get together to talk. From his left side view mirror, he can see the curious glances they give the Camaro.

"I'm going to kill Simon." Audrey finally says. "I get why he told you and I get why you did everything like you have and I'm grateful for it. But I should've known about this first."

"Audrey, you know we wouldn't keep anything from you." Luke soothes, turning in his chair to face her. "We just know that you have a lot to deal with getting settled back with the packs and with Moore as your mate. We didn't want you to feel fearful."

"Still," She sighs. "I'm the one at the center of it. Asides from Ralph, it's me. Everyone around me is at risk. If I had known, I would've never gone to the Moore pack. I would've never put Nathan in harm's way and I would've never stayed longer than I needed to."

"No one is blaming you for you who are. Simon, Ralph, Melissa, Gavin and I are all aware of what the risks are. Nathan will too if you decide to tell him and I'm sure you know he wouldn't let anything happen to you and he takes care of his pack very well. Why else am I handing over mine? And they all support you too."

He watches her sigh and she shakes her head and opens the door. He follows her out and watches as she instantly runs into Ralph's waiting arms.

Audrey grips his shirt tightly, her wolf howling with happiness along with his. He grips her waist and then sensing her stress, pulls back to look at her.