Chapter Eighty-Four

Chapter Eighty-Four

Two months later:

"If we combine both of our savings, and the insurance money we are receiving from the bank..." Louis trailed off.

Harry and he were sat in the motel they had been residing in the last eight weeks. Over the two months since the fire, life had been difficult; they had to monitor their spending, they couldn't buy luxuries. The priority was on saving for a new house; or unit. Over the two months, Louis' bump at grown, the life inside of the small boy was the only positive thing, other than friends and family, for the glum couple.

"How much would we have Louis." Harry urged, watching as Louis looked over his calculations once more.

The small boy sighed in despair before answering his short haired boyfriend; "We would have two and a half hundred thousand."

Harry closed his eyes because that wouldn't be enough to buy a house. Not a house big enough for them to raise their baby in. Harry watched as tears began to well up in his boyfriend's eyes.

"I just hate her so much." Louis cried, Harry quickly standing up, and pulling his boyfriend whose bump was significantly larger, into his arms.

"Shh Lou, she is in prison; where she belongs."

The two continued to hug, reminiscing over the past two months. Notably the day they found out the fire was intentional. The police had tracked down the women who committed the crime; everyone was shocked to find it was Kayleigh.

Harry knew she was jealous, Harry knew she was angry at him, but never once did he suspect she would go this far. Harry was just glad Louis wasn't at home alone when she lit the fire.

It turns out there are a lot of messed up people in the world; Zayn, Andy, Jo, Kayleigh... hell is own brother.

But Harry was glad, glad that out of everyone in this messed up world. He had his best friend, boyfriend, and lover to stand by. He had the three best friends in the world, Liam, Niall and Ashley, hell over these two months they even got to know Kina, Ashley's now official girlfriend.

Their friends were the only thing keeping the couple sane; they merely wanted the best life for their baby. Louis was now five months pregnant, and although he could find out the babies gender, the couple had decided they would rather be surprised on the day.

However, Harry had his suspicions Louis was carrying a boy. The Twink was bigger than an average pregnancy, and oh did Harry love his bump.

Upon this, Louis had visited Dr Robert Ray, complaining that his nipples and general breast area were aching; that day they found out that the small boy was, in fact, producing milk. A miracle of science.

Harry had many fantasies including sucking on the boys leaking nipples. But, he would leave those to himself until they could find a permanent, stable residence. After all, Louis was not  in a mood for sex these days.

"We could always get a loan... or rent?" Harry asked

That was a very valid point. However, he knew how scared Louis was of owing money. That is how his mother had gone bankrupt; not being able to repay a loan on her house. Harry even suggesting a loan was scandalous in Louis' opinion.

"Maybe rent..." Louis trailed off in thought before shaking his head, sitting back down on the small chair.

"I wanted to be able to live in a house we owned when the Baby was born Daddy. I wanted to be able to paint the walls blue or pink; we couldn't do that in a rented house." Louis fell into Harry's arms.

Louis tears up, his emotions all over the place of late.

The two sighed in sync. Harry isn't objected to getting a loan; he just needs to convince Louis. The boy desperately wants a lovely three bedroom house. It doesn't need to be big, just large enough for the couple and their soon to be child.

They no longer need to accommodate Liam, Niall or Ashley. The latter had moved in with Kina; now that they were officially dating again. They were a cute couple in Louis opinion.

Although on the outside Kina looked like a total tramp, big boobs, fake tan, long blonde hair and a skinny frame in short skirts; she was anything but that. She was smart and kind; Ash had a beautiful girl on his arm.

Niall, on the other hand, was still working at the sex toy testing factory, in fact of late, he had tested a few gay products. It seemed he liked them too much in Louis' opinion. But he would never voice that, after all, Niall was still crushing on Alanai – the girl he worked with. Perhaps he was bisexual? Louis wouldn't be surprised.

Liam, on the other hand, had returned to Wolvehamptered to see his family. Harry missed his best mate; however that made skyping him more enjoyable – he always had stories to tell. It brightened Harry's day every time. For a while, he would forget about the trouble at home

"Louis lets stop." Harry paused as he moved to hold his boyfriend's hands. "It is late sweetheart. You are pregnant, everything will be okay eventually if we have hope. But for now, we need to rest. Let me cuddle you to sleep; I haven't held you properly in ages."

Louis melted at Harry's words, soon becoming a pliant body for Harry to spoon in bed.

Everything would work out eventually...

Right?

---

Hello,

Updates will be scattered - exam time.