Chapter Eighty

Chapter Eighty:

Two weeks later:

It had been two weeks since the Ryan incident, everything in the Stylinson household had returned to normal. 

Well, mostly everything, Ashley had moved out; he had returned to his old band 'Black Veil Brides'. The group had apologised profoundly for their part in him joining a gang. Although they didn't directly cause his downward spiral into the criminal life, they did pressure him; and they were extremely sorry for that.

The tattooed man had thought about rejoining their band for a week before he accepted not only their offer but also their string of apologies.

So that left Louis, Harry, Niall, and Liam. And currently, Harry, Niall and Liam were sat on the couch staring at a much larger Louis.

Liam's mouth hung agape as he stared at Louis' stomach. Overnight the small boy's bump had seemed to 'pop'. He was three months along, and now he certainly looked it.

In fact, the couple had gone for their latest ultrasound, and Dr Ray informed the two that his belly was greater than average. Harry didn't know whether to be glad because he would get to see his boyfriend glowing full of their baby or worried because Louis was petite and carrying a large baby.

Nonetheless, Harry couldn't keep his hands off Louis.

"You're so pretty baby boy." Harry smiled, stepping off the couch and moving to hug Louis from behind. The small boy smiled, falling into his boyfriend's embrace as Harry's hands made their way to his belly.

"You know what else is going to be pretty Lou? Our baby." Harry whispered in Louis' ear as he pressed kisses up and down the boy's neck.

"Love you Hazza."

"And I love you and our baby too Loubear."

---

Days later:

"GUESS WHAT!" Came an excited voice from the front door.

Louis and Harry who were asleep on the couch jumped awake. The small boy groaned rubbing his eyes; he had just returned from a tiring shift at the cafe.

The baby was growing fast; it wore him out. Luckily he hadn't had any strange cravings yet.

As Louis began to wriggle around on Harry's chest, whining softly, the curly haired man shooshed him holding him close as Niall and Liam entered the room.

"What Niall?" Louis blinked.

"We got jobs!" Niall cheered, pointing to Liam and himself.

Harry and Louis both smiled happy for their friends. "That's good, where are you working?"

"Sex toy testing industry!" Niall claimed, bright smile never leaving his face.

Louis however, quite literally choked on air. "WHAT! Liam? Is this true?" The small boy raised his voice.

Liam merely rolled his eyes reluctantly nodding.

"Yes. Niall is now a sex toy tester, me on the other hand... I chose a more conventional job. Target worker."

If Harry and Louis weren't awake before, this news certainly woke them up. To say they were shocked was an understatement.

"Oh come on Liam, you only get paid $18 an hour, I get paid $40 an hour." Niall's Irish voice spoke hastily as he attempted to make his point.

This time, it was Liam's turn to roll his eyes as he turned to face Harry.

"He only chose to work in a sex toy testing factor because he thinks one of the girls there is hot. Her name is Alanai. He is entirely love struck."

Both Louis and Harry burst out laughing.

"Awww does wittle Niall have a wittle crush." Louis teased as he held his bump.

"Come on Liam; I talked to her once..." Niall flushed red.

"Once and you agreed to test sex toys for cash."

With that, Niall was the latest joke of the week.

----

"Hi, Alanai."

"Oh Hey, Niall! Here for your first shift?" The short girl asked, taking notice of the way the Irishman was staring at her.

"Yeah.... I guess."

"Great, I will help show you the ropes."

Niall nodded, entranced by her eyes; they were an unusual colour; blue on the outside then green in the middle and brown on the very inside. He thought they were beautiful.

Following the short girl, he couldn't help but bite his lip; willing his eyes not to drop towards her ass.

"Here we are." She smiled as she opened the door revealing a wall of sex toys.

It was then that he realised that he had accepted a job as a sex toy tester.

Yep, he was in deep...

---

Alanai is a fellow reader, she asked to be put in this story :D