(Devil Survivor 2) Hibiki Kuze - It's Okay

Start from the beginning

"Umm do you want to come and look at the stars with me? We can go on the roof to look at them. I remembered that you told me you loved to look at them." You replied as a light pink spread across your cheeks.

"Oh sure! I'd love to go with you!" Said Hibiki as his cheeks heated up as well.

You started to walk ahead then you gestured for him to follow you. He nodded and started to follow you. After about five minutes later you finally made it to the roof. There were stairs leading to the roof. You both walked up the stairs then you opened the door leading to the roof. You both walked out onto the roof and looked up above at the stars in awe. You both leaned up on the ledge, putting both your hands on the railing.

"They're so beautiful tonight aren't they, (Y/N)?" Said Hibiki looking up at the stars not moving his eyes to anywhere else.

"Yeah, they are Hibiki." You replied enjoying this moment of looking at the stars and spending time with Hibiki.

Everybody hurts some days
It's okay to be afraid
Everybody hurts
Everybody screams
Everybody feels this way
And it's okay
La di da di da
It's okay

"I haven't seen stars in awhile. So I'm happy to see them now with you, Hibiki." You said, softly.

"R-really? But what's so great about looking at the stars with me?" Said Hibiki with his cheeks flushed.

"It's great because.... To be honest, the stars remind me of you, Hibiki. They shine brightly like your personality." You said.

"You really think so? Thank you so much for saying that." Said Hibiki.

"Of course, I really do mean it. I'm sorry but there's something I need to tell you. I should have told you this a long time ago Hibiki, but I was too afraid to tell you. But.... I like you! I always have, ever since I met you! I want to be more then just friends. I admire your strong soul! I admire everything about you!" You admitted with your heart racing and your face was beat red.

It feels like nothing really matters anymore
When you're gone
I can't breathe
And I know you never meant to make me feel this way
This can't be happening
Now I see (now I see)
Now I see

You breathed in and out, this made you so nervous to confess your feelings to him. But if you didn't another girl would eventually come by and steal his heart. If that were to happen, it'd shatter your heart and it would be hard to fix again. You couldn't bear the thought of that happening!

"Hibiki....." You mumbled softly as tears filled your eyes.

He looked shocked from what you told him. But then his expression softened.

Everybody hurts some days
It's okay to be afraid
Everybody hurts
Everybody screams
Everybody feels this way
And it's okay
La di da di da
It's okay
La la la la la

"So I was right, huh?" Hibiki said suddenly.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" You asked, starting to be afraid he'd reject you.

"I kind of guessed you might've liked me, but I wasn't too sure if I was right. I thought so because you always acted different around me, you'd blush more, you'd laugh at my jokes more than others, and you were the one who stayed by my side the most." Said Hibiki as he felt his cheeks heat up more.

"So what're you saying?" You asked, trying to get a answer out of him if he liked you back.

"What I'm saying is that I would like to be more then friends too. I like you a lot, (Y/N)." He said.

So many questions so much on my mind
So many answers I can't find
I wish I could turn back the time
I want to

"Really? Thank you! Thank you so much, Hibiki!" You said as tears free fell from your eyes.

"Oh (Y/N)! Please don't cry!" He said as he suddenly embraced you. "Don't cry....."

"Hibiki! Please don't leave me! Please don't fall in love with anyone else!" You said as you cried in his arms.

"I promise I won't....." Said Hibiki as he held onto you tightly. You could hear him cry as he clung onto you.

Everybody hurts some days (some days)
Its okay to be afraid (afraid)

"I'm really glad you like me this much (Y/N). Because I never want to let you go." He said as he sobbed in your arms.

"Me neither." You simply replied.

"I'll prove it that I want to stay with you." He said.

"How?" You said, softly.

He pulled away from the hug gently,"by doing this."

He suddenly put his lips on yours and he put his fingers through your hair. He closed his eyes and you did as well. You could feel his hot tears touching your face. You've never kissed someone with this much love before. You loved this feeling and so did Hibiki. You both never wanted to let go.

Everybody hurts
Everybody screams
Everybody feels this way
It's okay
La di da di da
It's okay
La la la la la
It's okay