chapter 5: mr arrogant

Start from the beginning

Every night

I let my hair out of the bun that I made and my afro went on show wildly.

Time for a jog.

* * * * *

When I made it back home I was sticky and stinky.

I smelled like shit.

Jogging at three in the morning didn't faze sweat.

I walked to the bathroom to take a long shower since I still had plenty of time to start my work.

I took my phone and set an alarm for an hour.

That was enough time for me to shower and finish everything.

A girl gotta take her time.

After I kept my uniform
I walked to the kitchen to prepare something for everyone and since Mr arrogant was arriving today.

Ulbretch forgot again to tell me such big information because apparently it slipped out of his mind again.

I was at the point of strangling him but then I remembered that violence was not the key to any answer.

I was so early like how I have been for a whole month.

Why was I having these again?

Was it because I was not home but then again for the last months that I have been here I had no nightmares.

No one knew about these nightmares and I preferred to keep it that way.

I hated to see pity.

I wanted people to see me as a fighter as an independent woman not a broken girl who watched her father being murdered.

I decided to make my favourite breakfast even though I wouldn't get to eat it anyways.

I took the ingredients I needed for making pancakes and started doing the mixing.

In the middle of making my fourth pancake the door swung open with so much force the it made me jump.
What the fuck.

Jeez did he have to bang the door with that much force and scare me like that.

His hair was messy his tie hanged low and a few of his dress shirt buttons were undone.

Was he tired

I didn't even know why I was concerned anyways.

He didn't even bother to greet me
He just passed by me then Diego followed with a suitcase and gave a grin.

Deciding to go in my room for a small rest before I start my cleaning I found Martha on my bed typing away on her phone.

"You need shopping
Uumm clothes shoes make up skirts heels boots bags shades perfume deodorant jewelry hair dressers underwear... Yes that is enough now Samuel comes in the picture" she said taping her chin.

"But.." I said trying to tell her that I was in my working uniform.

"Put this on" she said throwing clothes in my face.

It was some croptop with a butterfly on it and high waist shorts I was sure they were from her.

I had no clothes like this.

I had zero skills in prints.

"No refusing now let's go I have his card he sent it yesterday" she said dragging me out.

* * * * *

"Martha I am tired!"I exclaimed feeling fed up by the shopping that we have been doing for the last five hours!