"They're already working on new angles and profiles. They've sent agents and PI's to look for your parents. They gave us strict orders to continue on as normal so nobody is suspicious. We have to lay low." He tells us.

I nod hesitantly but know that it has to be done to insure all of our safety.

Jason nods as well and Blake takes photos of the timeline and the completed picture to send to the bureau.

I close my eyes out of exhaustion as I watch Blake slowly and carefully pick up each picture in order to place neatly into the box again.

After I'm able to function again, I let go of Jason and run my sweaty hands along my shorts nervously as I announce that I'm going to bed.

"I'll meet you up there." Blake tells me.

I nod and kiss Jason on the cheek. He kisses the top of my head and I make my way upstairs with the least amount of energy I've ever had.

When I lay in my bed it feels like I weigh a thousand pounds.

My arms are heavy and I can hardly process everything that's happening.

Why did they add the picture of Darek and I? What did that have to do with anything? I close my eyes when my eyelids become too heavy for me to keep them open.

"Teal?" Blake asks gently.

I just hum in response as I feel him sit on the side of my bed.

I use all my energy to lift myself up to face Blake.

He looks at me and sighs "Are you okay?" He asks.

I shrug and shake my head "Well, a lot has happened these past few months to say the least. I just don't know what to think anymore. It all feels like a crazy dream I can't wake up from." I tell him.

He nods "I know you want to do something, but I'm proud of you for making the right decision to lay low."

I nod at his words and look at my hands in my lap.

"Thanks." I say softly.

"Can I... Can I ask you about that picture?" He asks.

I look up at him and as my eyes meet his, I can see he is hurt. But is he hurt because I didn't tell him, or because I kissed Darek?

"Because I'm pretty sure that wasn't a old photo. I'm pretty sure that was when he hit his head." He says gently.

I nod and bite my lip as his eyes burn into my very soul.

I have to break eye contact so I don't get emotional again. I don't remember the last time I've cried this much. I really don't cry often.

Yet, I've been a cry baby for these past few months.

"Yeah... It was." I respond, my voice hardly audible.

"I'm not mad." Blake assures me. "I just thought you two were just friends." He says.

"I love him." I tell Blake "I do, but I love him as a friend and only as a friend." I assure him.

Blake frowns a bit. "Are you sure?" He asks.

I look down at my hands again.

Am I sure?

"He kissed me. I didn't know what to do, how to feel, it happened so fast... I thought I might lose him that day, so much happened I wasn't-" I pause and look back up at him "I wasn't thinking. I didn't push him away but I didn't feel anything." I tell him.