Chapter Sixty-One

Chapter Sixty-One:

That night Louis and Harry cuddled up into bed together in a peaceful bliss, happy to know their friends were free.

"Love you Hazza," Lou mumbled, nuzzling into Harry's chest as the latter wrapped his arms around him protectively. "I love you to Kitten." They fell asleep cuddling, unaware of how hectic the morning would be.

---

Harry was awoken the following morning by the sound of Louis crying his name. "Harry! Fuck, Harry, it hurts!" Louis doubled over in pain, holding his stomach. "What?" Harry mumbled sleepily, looking at the clock; it was 5 am. "Do something please Hazza." Louis sobbed, falling into Harry's arms. The cramps in his stomach were unbearable.

"Lou?" Harry suddenly sat up, very alert. "Tell me, Lou, what's wrong? Have you tried taking panadol?"

"Yes fuck Harry I took the pain relief an hour ago. Nothing is working. I didn't want to wake you up." He stopped to sob as his stomach cramped severely once again. "Harry my tummy hurts." Louis could hardly think straight as he held Harry's hand tightly.

"Okay um okay. Do you need to go to the hospital?" Harry asked quickly, very anxious. Louis was sitting on the bed; his knees pulled towards his chest as he sobbed uncontrollably.

"Yes yes."

Harry quickly let his protective grip of Louis falter as he ran into the living room, waking Ashley. "Ash! Call the fucking ambulance; something is wrong with Lou." He shouted.

"What's going on?" Liam asked entering the room, but Harry was gone, running back to his bedroom to help Lou. By the time the ambulance arrived Harry had helped Louis change into some sweatpants and a stripy t-shirt. The boy cried as Harry dressed him.

---

"Any pain in places other than your stomach?"

"No."

"On a scale of 1-10, ten being the worst, how bad is the pain."

"Ten!" Louis shouted as another cramp caused him to curl into himself in pain. Harry, Ash and Liam were sitting in the back of the ambulance as the paramedic asked Louis questions. The small boy was strapped into the stroller. The curly haired boy sighed in worry. Praying for his boy would be okay.

---

An hour had passed since Louis had been admitted to the emergency section of the hospital. Harry was going mental; they hadn't allowed him, or Ash and Liam past the waiting room.

"Harry it will be okay." Liam attempted to reassure his friend as he paced back and forth.

"Fuck, I need to call Jay." Harry cursed, but called Louis' mum, and within half an hour she was rushing into the waiting room towards Harry.

"Harry! Where is he?"

"We have to wait they said." He pulled her into a hug before sitting back down and introducing Liam and Ash. She nodded distractedly before focusing back on Harry, asking what happened. Of course, he answered all her questions.

---

Another two hours passed when a nurse finally entered the waiting room. Harry frowned, noticing how distressed and dumbfounded she looked, "Tomlinson." All three boys and Jay jumped to their feet.

"Yes!"

"Is there one or two of you that a doctor can sit down with and discuss Mr Tomlinson's condition?" Harry turned to Jay before answering. "Jay and I will go." He pointed to Lou's mum before cautiously asking. "He is okay. Right?"

The nurse looked reluctant but nodded nonetheless, "yes, he is in a stable condition for now."

Jay frowned, mouth agape as she raised her voice, "what does that mean? For now?"

"I think it's best that the doctor explain." She replied, leading them to a small office, where a tan man was waiting, in a traditional lab coat.

"Hello. I'm Doctor Robert Ray; we need to discuss Louis' condition."

(I'm aware he is a plastic surgeon, this is purely fiction)