Chapter Fifty-Seven

Chapter Fifty-Seven:

Three months later

"Harry!" Louis whined as he was dragged from shop to shop. "Lou this is important for me, I have to look my best. I might be on the cover of EVERYDAY." Harry responded, pulling Lou into Topshop.

Harry had an important interview coming up tomorrow; he would find out if he was going to be the face of EVERYDAY for September, week one's issue.

"How bout this?" He held up a Calvin Kelin top, "I could wear some jeans as well with 'em." Harry continued. Louis frowned, "too casual."

"I think you should wear your favourite pair of skinny jeans from home, buy a new top; you know the ones you leave half buttoned, and then a big coat," Louis stated looking at Harry as he adjusted the man's loose curls, staring longingly at the taller boy.

"You think so?" Harry bit his lip.

"Yep, you look hot in that stuff."

"Do I now?" Harry smirked, pulling Louis close by his hips, so their bodies were touching. Louis giggled as Harry tickled his sides, "Harry people might see." The guilty boyfriend smiled, "good they can all see that your mine." He emphasised the last word.

Louis laughed before breaking free from Harry's death grip picking up a shirt, "This with a little neck scarf, black blazer and black skinnies. You can decide on what boots; you know all I ever wear is vans."

Harry smiled, what would he do without his little Doll?

---

Louis stood at the front door admiring his beautiful boyfriend who was stressing over his interview. The small boy didn't have work today, in fact, he only worked part-time now as he had begun studying Education in University, he was majoring in Drama.

"Keys, wallet, phone, hair, clothes. Check." Harry sighed walking up to Louis. The small boy adjusted the man's collar and flattened his shirt.

"You look perfect Hazza."

He truly did with his long curly hair, that shaped his face perfectly, fleeky eyebrows and abstract shirts; that he somehow managed to look fabulous in.

"Don't like the shoes, though," Louis mumbled glancing at Harry's boots. "What! Why?" Harry frantically inquired, looking down at the shoes he thought looked wonderful with the outfit.

"Makes you too tall." Louis pouted adorably, "Can't kiss you." Harry laughed as Louis stood on his tip-toes and couldn't reach Harry's lips. It was true; the boots did have a good two and a half inch heel.

"You're adorable and so small baby; I love your height," Harry stated, picking the little boy up slightly before pecking his lips and placing him back onto the floor.

"You think I will get the job?" Harry asked unsurely.

"I know so, and..." Louis paused before smirking and walking closer to Harry and whispering, "when you come home, I might just treat you to something special." The not-so-innocent boy's hand found it's way to Harry's crotch, squeezing the already prominent bulge before giggling and stepping away; leaving a needy Harry.

"You little minx." Harry growled, "Will see you soon sweetcheeks."

"Bye Daddy," Louis called as Harry left for his meeting.

---

Louis truthfully didn't know if Harry would receive the cover shoot, but he had a plan that he was going to go through with, whether Harry received good or bad news.

So Louis quickly scurried up the stairs to soak in a rose petal bath, after all, Harry would be home in an hour. The small boy soon drained the tub, feeling more relaxed, he confidently walked to the bedroom and opened up his bedside table, revealing a 'Victoria Secret' bag. He placed the content on the bed before kneeling on the floor and picking up a shoe box from under the bed. Opening up the box, he looked at the high heels he had purchased for just this moment.

Harry was in for a treat, a very sexy treat.