Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty:

"Hi, do you know where I can find the studio Harry Styles is in?" Louis asked the receptionist at Everyday Mag's headquarters.

"The newbie?" The elder gentleman chuckled, "curly hair?"

"Yes, that's the one." The elder man chuckled, "he made a right fool of himself when he first came in. He should be in Studio 12." Louis nodded before frowning, "Umm. Where is that?"

"I'll take you." The kind man offered, Louis sent him a grateful smile in return.

---

"So what did you mean by he made a fool of himself?" The receptionist was walking Louis to the studio, so the latter attempted to make small talk. "Well, he walked inside, tripped over the janitor and fell into the bucket of mop water." Both Louis and the elder laughed.

"I didn't catch your name? I'm Ben." Louis held out his hand as they walked. "Nice to meet you, Ben, I'm Louis, Harry's boyfriend."

"Ooh lala. How long have you two been together?" Ben wiggled his eyebrows at the smaller boy.

"Wow, I don't even know... I think it's coming up to six months." Louis smiled, he felt at ease with Ben, "but, we knew each other for two months before becoming official..." The elder gentleman only nodded, he knew the feeling of being in love. Unfortunately, his wife had passed only a year ago. He was once retired, yet without his wife's pension, he could not afford to pay bills, so he had to get a job at the age of 82.

"Here is your stop Louis." He smiled, "I hope you and Harry have fun together."

"Thanks," Louis murmured, he liked people like Ben.

---

Three knocks, and a few seconds later, a tall women had opened the door to the studio.

"Can I help you?"

"Hi I'm here to see Harry... umm is that allowed?" His shy personality came out as he bit his lip and dropped his head.

"Is that Louis I hear?" A rather familiar voice could be heard from behind the door. Moments later a mop of curly hair popped around the door.

"Lou!"

"You obviously know each other, so please come in darling." The women claimed, walking away.

"Hey, Hazza." The young boy hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"What are ya doing here Lou."

"I couldn't miss your first shoot Daddy," Harry growled tickling the small boy's side as a faux punishment. "So glad to see you little one. Everyone is so nice. OMG come meet Jan she has some of the best stories to tell." Louis laughed at his boyfriend's enthusiasm as he was dragged into the room.

Yeah, everything was fine.

---

*6 hours later, Louis and Harry's home:

"Harry get the door I'm in the bath," Louis yelled as the doorbell was heard. "You get it, Lou; I'm taking a shit." Louis gagged.

"Too much info Harry!" Reluctantly Louis drained the tub quickly drying before putting on a gown. "Coming Coming" He yelled as the doorbell was heard once more.

Opening up the door Louis' shoulders sagged at sight and a frown was etched onto his beautiful face.

"Kayleigh." He said. "Oh, fatass it's you." She answered pushing her way inside. "Where is Harry?" She questioned. Louis frowned, closing the door and turning to face her, bluntly stating; "taking a shit."

Kayleigh's face moulded into an expression of disgust, almost as if she thought Harry was too perfect to do such a thing.

"Nature calls." Louis asserted.

Suddenly a flushing toilet was heard, and Kayleigh frowned as she saw Harry coming down the stairs, quickly turning to Louis and harshly whispering; "remember fatass, you're nothing compared to me, so you might as well back off."

For once Louis had enough of being insulted so, without noticing Harry walking into the room, he loudly proclaimed; "fuck off Kayleigh, nobody likes you! You're mean and fugly and snobby and a fucking idiot. Fuck off!"

A loud gasp was heard from the doorway, "Louis! What the fuck? How could you say such a thing?" Harry raised his voice, entering the room, pulling a sobbing Kayleigh into his arms.

"No Harry it's not what it looks li-"

"Save it. Just leave."

"But Haz I didn-"

"Leave!" Harry yelled top note.

Louis turned around towards the front door, still in his robe, "wow." He proclaimed as a tear fell downhis soft cheek. 

"And to think that just a few nights ago you were begging me never to leave." 

Louis turned to leave, before looking at Harry once more, "this is my house, Harry." 

The small boy glared at his boyfriend, and considered asking Harry to leave, but decided that he didn't want to be in the house at the time.

That was the last thing Harry had heard before Louis had stepped outside, the door closing with a loud bang.