Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Forty-Nine:

"Why so dressed up?" Louis questioned from his seated position on the queen size bed, as Harry walked out of the ensuite, in his clothing for the day.

"Well, I have to impress this Calum guy," Harry spoke in an exaggerated appalled tone. Louis giggled at the man's antics.

"Plus I'm heading off to my first shoot after I drop you off at work and meet him." Hearing this immediately caused Lou's giggle-fit to end. Harry took notice of his attitude change. So he crawled onto the bed, hovering over Louis gently kissing him.

"Don't worry Lou, I only want you, and nobody but you." He kissed the boy's small button nose before jokingly proclaiming, "well maybe I would want Ed Sheeran but that's not going to happen."

The curly haired man laughed loudly at his own sick joke. Though, Louis only grimaced. "Don't even say that as a joke Harry!" Louis did not find the idea of Harry dumping him for an international superstar amusing, joke or not.

"Okay sorry baby, love you. Come on I'll get you to work."

---

Harry had taken his coat off to piggybackLouis into the small coffee shop, tickling his sides as Louis released loud high pitched giggles continuously asking to be released to no avail.

"Woah, what's with the giggles," Calum said as he entered the room only to notice the curly haired man, who put Louis down. "Oh um. Hello, I'm Calum, Calum Hood." He put his hand out to shake Harry's, the taller lad examined, the darker skinned lad, sizing him up, before nodding at him and shaking his hand. Louis rolled his eyes at Harry's dominance.

"I'm Harry. Louis' boyfriend." The frog-look-alike man watched as Calum's eyes grew wide. "You never said you had a boyfriend, Lou?"

"Guess it never came up." The small boy answered

A few seconds later Harry spoke up, "Louis could you give Calum and I a minute alone." The caramel haired boy rolled his eyes, "Harry that isn't necessary." However, the long-haired man gave Louis a look that had the small boy shivering in his shoes; he hesitantly left to the kitchen.

"So Calum, you and Lou work together."

"Yeah? I do own this plac-"

Harry interrupted him, making sure to flex his muscle as he spoke showing off his tattoos. "Yeah yeah not important. Just so you know if you ever, ever, ever try to hit on him or hurt him I will go to jail for murdering you."

Calum had never nodded faster in his life. Suddenly the kitchen door opened. "That was one minute Harry. Okay great, well we have to start opening up." Louis attempted to clear the air between the two men.

Harry turned his boyfriend, a smile gracing his facing seeing his baby again. "Okay baby, I have to go to my modelling shoot. You work hard and stay safe for me sweetheart."

"Kay," Louis said cutely before adding. "And-and you just you know."

Harry nodded he was aware that Louis meant stay loyal; the curly-haired man would always be faithful as there was no better partner out there than Lou himself.

----

"You okay Lou? You seem pretty distracted." Calum commented when there were no customers in the store. Looking at the man, he bit his lip attempting to keep the tears at bay; unfortunately, he failed miserably, collapsing into his co-worker's arms sobbing out his insecurities about Harry modelling.

The boss smiled sadly, "Lou he loves you, he would never cheat."

"I'm worried about other people hitting on him and him-him giving in to their flirting." Calum frowned, "look, Lou, the store is pretty dead today, I can handle the few customers we have by myself. You go to the modelling studio to be with your boyfriend for his first shoot. I'm sure that will ease your tension."

The small boy looked up at the man before smiling. "Really?"

"Really," Calum answered.

----

Louis didn't waste any time in catching the next bus to Harry's shoot. One question on his mind. Will he see what he fears? Or will everything be fine?